A Trained Math and Science Teacher
I taught mathematics and science for four years and the middle and high school level. I have a first degree in middle grades math and science education.
Salter's Hill All Age
I am the principal at this school. I carry out all the duties of a principal at a public school. this involves being th eCEO,
Mathematics and Biology Teacher
St. James High School
I was a mathematics and science teacher. I was also veryactive in staff welfare and organization. I coached the Mathematics qiz team.
Mathematics and English Teacher
Career Advancement Program (C.A.P)
St. James High School.
G.C.E and C.S.E.C. English and Biology Teacher
Institute for Business Studies
Mathematics Teacher and Soccer coach
Southwest Middle School
Licensed Mathematics Teacher
• Help students to maintain discipline in the classroom and on school campus.
• Plan, develop and implement pedagogical strategies that help to improve students' behavior and academic achievements.
• Communicate students' progress and short comings to parents and guardians.
• Guide students in achieving their goals by facilitating learning and being a positive role model.
• Write and execute mathematics lesson plans on a daily basis.
• Help in the writing and execution of the school development plan.
• Chair the seventh grade mathematics academic planning committee meetings.
• Assist in the planning of grade level incentive programs for students.
• Developed the fitness level of players to meet game standards.
• Developed game plans and strategies
• Coached players how to execute game strategies
• Maintain Discipline among team members on and off the field.
• Tutor Players after school hours so that they can maintain the necessary grade point average to play sport.
Qualifications & Certifications
Western Carolina University
Primary Education and Advanced Mathematics
Sam Sharpe Teachers' College
University of The West Indies In Collaboration