From April 2014
I am a young cook with passion of food seeking a full-time employment position in baking industry. I am currently a full-time culinary student studying in Algonquin College, two-year culinary management program, but I will graduate soon at the end of this April. I have searched many job postings on the internet and tried to find my very first job, then I found your job posting I think suit me well. I am looking forward to work there.
Working in your company will be a good opportunity for me to make progress in culinary field, and because this is my first job, I will put my heart and soul into my work. I think I am qualified for all skills requirements, such as organization, professional skills and knowledge.
These are what I have learnt in college:
● Relevant baking class, food demo class I&II and food practical class I&II&III
● Good at team working
● How to communicate with people well in kitchen
● Learn new things quickly with humble attitude
● Work well in high-paced and under pressure environment
● Know well about sanitation regulation
If you are willing to give me an interview opportunity, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apt. 105, 2 Deerfield Dr, Ottawa, ON K2G 3R6/ 613-261-9136/ email@example.com
Qualifications & Certifications
Algonquin College Arts and Technology