• Excellent knowledge of mathematical concepts with good command over verbal and written communications
• Computer Literate (MS Office/Excel/PowerPoint)
• Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
• Strong ability to work as a team member or independent
• Thorough with the presentation and documentation pertaining to Mechanical Engineering
• Highly goal driven and organized
• Auto CAD literate, knows Mechanical Engineering Work, Power Plant Design, Industrial Plant Design, Machines
Columbian Autocar Corporation
From August 2011
- Assist dealers in resolving critical product concerns and customer complaints.
- Evaluate and document product quality problems and defective warranty parts.
- Educate dealers’ technicians on proper usage of special service tools.
- Assist in formulating fields’ countermeasure.
- Monitors dealers’ compliance on proper maintenance and storage of new vehicles.
- Issue Warranty Approval Form (WAF).
- Assist field engineer that will assist dealer in diagnosing product problems.
- Monitor field activities of technical engineers.
- Formulate countermeasures on service field concerns.
- Draft Quality Investigation Report (QIR) for submission to KIA overseas service team.
- Lead actual technical evaluation of critical product quality concerns.
- Review and recommend QIR’s from dealers that should be approved for WAF.
- Review and recommend what SST (Special Service Tools) should be purchased for specific models to ensure efficiency and quality of repair.
Philippine Amusement Enterprise Inc. - Kooler Industries
April 2011 - July 2011
- Calls on perspective customers to promote and to sell the Company various products.
- Prepare monthly sales plan and daily itinerary.
- Prepares weekly reports on sales accomplishments and other related matters.
- Conducts initial credit investigation on prospective clients.
- Submit quotations and proposals to clients and pick up duly approved contracts.
- Practice good housekeeping procedures daily on tools, equipment and work area.
Mc Donald's Festival Mall 3rd Level
August 2007 - April 2011
- Responsible for providing fast, competent and efficient servicing of clients and inquires and request.
- Responsible for preparing customers orders.
- Make sure that the standard procedures in different stations are followed.
- Make sure that the food we served is clean and neat.
- Make sure that the station assigned is clean.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Polytechnic University Of the Philippines - Taguig Campus
Rizal Experimental Station and Pilot School of Cottage Industries - Admiral Extension Class
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more