• Organized and controlled schedule of agroforestry and landscaping projects
• Coordinated the personnel involved in preparing correspondence, documents, finance, purchasing, human resources and other services.
• Participated in the preparation of the operating budget and inventory related to landscaping, as well as the reforestation of watersheds.
• Registered statistics and information, collaborating with research activities to implement in the operation of the company.
Designer Landscaping Apprentice
Edison's Agricultural Services
• Executed and planned tasks for landscaping projects such as: planting, pruning and overall upkeep of plants, trees and flowers.
• Participated as part of the operating team in the maintenance of landscaping.
• Attended the grass fields, managing to maintain proper drainage and proper growth of the herbs used in the fields including activities such as: raking of leaves, mulch, and compost
• Designed landscaping projects.
• Advised clients on the selection and care of plants according to chosen design.
Community Worker Volunteer
• Greeted and distributed food to clients.
• Monitored inventory.
• Maintained exhibitions and showcases filled with merchandise.
• Provided advice to the public and clients about merchandise
Teacher Advisor Volunteer
Astronomy Club High School Los Robles Venezuela
• Introduced teenagers in the field of research in science and astronomy through the preparation of tests that allowed them to enter the contest called Scientist for a Day, coordinated by the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in conjunction with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). Winning first places for three consecutive years.
• Implemented strategies research of each student within the project team.
• Coached the young's project team techniques for assay development, according to the regulations of the contest's organizations sponsoring.
Administrative Coordinator, Agrotecnica Zulia Compañia Anónima, Venezuela
• Organized and controlled project schedules.
• Coordinated staff involved in preparing correspondence, documents, finance, purchasing, human resources, and other services
• Participated in the preparation of the operating budget and projects inventory.
• Registered statistics and information about projects.
• Prepared reports and briefs for management committees, evaluating administrative and operative services.
• Oversaw training of office staff in procedures and equipment uses.
• Supervised the compliance of Occupational Safety and Health and Environment required for customer companies in Venezuela.
• Attended campaigns and sales strategies for products, coordinated by the main office.
• Supported marketing studies.
• Conducted internal operations of markets in various departments.
• Reported sales goals and objectives achieved according to standards set by the company.
• Reported faults merchandise, technical failures and early distribution, in order to increase productivity and customer satisfaction.
• Coordinated care and customer service with department's chiefs.
Qualifications & Certifications
Rafael Belloso Chacín University
University of Zulia
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more