- Full time
- Part time
- One time
July 2010 - July 2010
• Was working onsite for content management projects in Shell Projects & Technology Center, Bangalore. This is their 3rd Global Technology Center.
• Great experience in working on virtual environment.
• Projects were handled in Bangalore with my team members and customers in Amsterdam.
• Managing and editing content for the Shell Wiki
• Excellent experience in website development.
• Able to work in small as well as large groups in a minimally structured environment.
• Good sense of web design and graphic principles.
• Excellent experience with using Photoshop and other graphic programs.
• Able to do various other duties as assigned.
• Develop and understanding of all CWW tools to deliver content to customers, and provide technical support to customers where required.
• To develop content in line with the requirements from Delivery Groups, Service Managers and Market Sector Teams.
• Deliver new content in an accurate way and to meet Shell branding and compliance issues, ensuring that new content is delivered as agreed, to the required quality standard and within set timescales.
• Effectively manage the Customer Wide Web mailbox, answering technical queries and providing account support and new registrations within agreed Service Level Agreements.
• The support of key customers and applications.
• To plan and manage adhoc tasks for the Content Team directed to the Webmaster mailbox effectively.
• Effective troubleshooting, logging and detailing of defects raised by customers via the mailbox.
Sr. Web Content Editor
Firstlight Online India Pvt Ltd
October 2007 - February 2010
• My work consist Team Management as well content Management.
• Ensuring the quality of job according to the client's specification.
• Provide status reporting of team activities against the program, plan or schedule.
• Keep the project manager and product committee informed of task accomplishment, issues and status
• Provide guidance to the team based on management direction
• Own process to collect content updates from content managers to one or more websites.
• Submit content to publishing sites via online based forms and ensure accuracy in implementation before sending to submitter for review
• Coordinate and manage the work of the developers in the content publishing process and/or post content directly to servers using publishing tools where applicable
• Appropriately tag content (meta data) when submitting to portals to ensure content flows to the appropriate websites per audience requirements
• Verify that all content has been uploaded to websites accurately – focusing on details.
• Ensure content adheres to legal, branding and editorial style, policies and guidelines
• Responsible for collecting business relevant content from variety of sources to be made available for review and posting on intranet.
• Perform appropriate Quality Assurance checks for all content being posted according to guidelines
• Ensure content is distributed into the newsletter workflow process
• Proactively manage the freshness of content on the site (checking for broken links on an on-going basis, working with team on content set to expire, etc.)
JP Morgan Chase
September 2006 - April 2007
• Conversion for the file formats like PDF, PPT, MS-Word and Text
• Documentation : Documentation services using MS Word
• For Investment Banking: High-end research and analysis to creation of pitch books and screen shows, desktop publishing
• Image editing using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign
An RR Donnelley Company
February 2006 - September 2006
• Creating and editing images for print and publishing Media using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign
• Managed the editing and layout of annual reports
• Converting PDF files to MS-word, PowerPoint, Excel by using Abbyy fine Reader OCR software
Macmillan India Ltd,
September 2004 - February 2006
• XML tagging for Elsevier editions
• Data Conversion of Text/PDF/Tiff/Quark files to XML, SGML, & HTML languages
• Analyzing Document Type Definition (DTD) of XML, Coding the data in XML using required DTD
Programmer cum Data Entry Operator
Plantation Corporation of Kerala Ltd.(A Govt. of Kerala Undertaking),
January 2002 - January 2003
• Converting scanned pages into XML pages and published into net
• Converting scanned pages and images into PDF files using Adobe Photoshop and Indesign
• Enter details of all staff using D2k in front end and S.Q.L & Oracle in back end.
• Making daily production statement of worker’s and makes a report on weekly basis.
• Designing cover pages for Annual Reports and Plantation Valley Project report
Qualifications & Certifications