Claim your profile
The jolly falstaff
From October 2013
Motivating and training staff
Stocks takes and ordering
Maintaining beers (cask and keg) and wine conditions
End of the day cashing up
End of the week sale of business
And many more skills that is needed to run a pub.
Northwest Credit union
Full Time Mother
1999 - 2012
• Responsible bring up my two children prior to them starting school
• Also undertook various courses during this time to further my skills
• Responsible for serving customers within a busy pub environment
• Serving beverages and bar snacks
• Cash handling
• Till operation
• Stock replenishment
• Ordering of stock
• Taking deliveries
• Glass collecting
• Ensuring the bar area was clean, tidy and in line with health and safety regulations
Brushing, mopping, buffing
Cleaning glasses pots and pans
Polishing, hovering etc
Qualifications & Certifications
St Helens College
Padgate High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more