Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Leonard Cheshire Disability
From March 2012
Liaising with the chef and advising on healthy menus and eating plans for the ‘Healthy Kitchen’ training scheme currently in progress
• Active member of the steering group for the ‘Healthy Inspirations’ project which aims to give individuals with physical and mental disabilities the skills and knowledege needed to make informed decisions.
• Supervise and aid students/service users prepare healthy meals
• Assist with relevant paper work for students
• Utilise ‘Eat Well’ plate and other resources to formulate discussion and aid in teaching sessions
St. Peter’s Hospital, Chertsey
June 2011 - August 2012
Similar to above
Queen Alexander Hospital Portsmouth
October 2010 - January 2012
• One-to-one patient consultation in a clinical and community setting
• Analysis of patients diet and making appropriate adjustments to meet their nutritional needs
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Managing designated workload, organisation of records and compilation of reports
• Written and oral communication with patients, carers and other health professionals
• Organisation and delivery of presentations to peers, other health professionals and members of the public
• Experience designing and carrying out audits
• Managing weight management workshops
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Surrey, Guildford
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more