Qualified First Aid Trainer and Assessor conducting on-site courses across the Sydney and Metropolitan areas including Wollongong, Blue Mountains and Central Coast. I also offer customised courses focusing on your most common workplace injuries. I have nine years experience in training and assessing and am passionate about delivering high quality training.
Trainer and Assessor/ Owner Operator
From July 2012
• First aid trainer and assessor (CPR, apply first aid, advanced resuscitation; manage first aid in the workplace, white card, asthma and anaphylaxis).
• Work Health and Safety trainer
• Contract trainer
• Sole Trader
Training Manager/ Trainer and Assessor
Uneedit Supplies Pty Ltd
November 2006 - July 2014
• Conduct training and assessment under AQTF and Australian Resuscitation guidelines.
• Management of first aid training and customer enquiries.
• Design and implementation of customised courses to meet client needs.
• Writing training syllabus in line with AQTF and Australian Resuscitation Council standards.
• Processing training documentation in a timely manner while paying close attention to detail and accuracy.
• Designing, conducting and managing OH&S risk assessments for companies (Centrum
Printing/ DHL/ Mars Food).
• Developing policies and procedures to reduce likelihood of litigation and ensuring continuity of business.
First Aid Trainer and Assessor
April 2005 - October 2006
Conducting first aid courses in Apply and Advanced first aid techniques as per AQTF and
Australian Resuscitation guidelines.
• Managing OH&S at training venues to ensure the health and safety of participants.
• Processing training documentation in a timely manner. Attention to detail and accuracy.
Mrs Macs Pty Ltd
April 2004 - April 2005
• Managed South western and western Sydney schools with implementation of new products in line with new healthy school canteen criteria.
• Trained employees on use of PDA (personal data equipment) to ensure accuracy of customer
• Generated monthly SWOT reports.
• Client-Business relationship building using cost effective techniques.
• Performed various clerical duties to harmonize office work-flow, increase productivity and communication.
Cumberland Newspapers / News Advantage
October 1997 - April 2004
• Support, coach, train and manage various teams of sales representatives to achieve individual, and company targets and objectives.
• Implemented individual Key Performance Indicators in line with the business requirements.
• Plan, design and implementation of customer service training course to improve
communication and service levels.
• Conducted sales training of new inductees.
• Conducted regular team meetings.
• Generated weekly and monthly reports for Management.
• Conducted regular performance reviews with team members.
Qualifications & Certifications
The First Aid Training Company
TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Australian Training College