Claim you profile
10 Years in Pharmaceutical Sales Management
I have been a top ranked district manager, and I do mean the tippy top of the leader board, year after year!
I have experience in the fields of GI, Cardiology, Diabetes, CNS, Neuroscience, Lipid Lowering agents, and Pain.
I have significant experience in reimbursement. Helping our accounts understand how to get a product approved and then providing the support they need, by phone, or many follow-up visits.
I am known for having a clinically top ranked team, motivating, a teacher to my people, a strong developer of their raw talents.
Neuroscience Sales Manager
From April 2012
Hire a team from scratch, then train, coach, motivate, and develop them in the world of schizophrenia. Oversee 8 account managers and 2 clinical nurse educators.
• Launched Abilify Maintena. #1 in region. 105 % goal attainment June 2013. I have 2 territories with over 400% growth since May 2013.
• Partner with local key opinion leaders, state Medicaid, VA's, and all mental health facilities.
• Appointed product knowledge expert in region.
• Nominated to lead task force of "energizing and motivating" people.
• Develop key opinion leaders. DM accountability.
• Active in local mental disorder organizations (NAMI, ACT).
Senior District Manager
March 2008 - April 2012
Lead a team of 10 sales representatives calling on psychiatrists, internists, sleep clinics, and allergists, promoting Lunesta, Latuda, and Omnaris.
• President's Club 2009.
• Ranked #3 2008. (Missed President's Club by one spot). Top growth district.
• Product launches: Latuda, Omnaris.
• 13 Ovation awards.
* 2 marketing rotations.
* Worked tight with reimbursement.
April 2003 - April 2008
Oversee a team of 12 sales reps.
Partner with managed markets team.
Identify and develop key customers.
March 1995 - April 2003
Train all new hires and craft and execute training modules. Work tight with legal and marketing for approval.
• Over 15 hospital formulary wins, including Columbia HCA.
• Advanced Sales Training class. Took this from idea or reality.
• Created 'Acid Man' for sales training.
• Launched Nexium and Crestor
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Kansas
Biology and Pharmacy
School of Pharmacy University of Kansas
University of Kansas
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more