Claim you profile
Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Commitment to working with young babies and children
Support and supervise learning and play-time activities
Initiative and problem-solving skills
An observant and responsive approach
Patience, understanding and empathy with young children
A sense of humor
Feeding, washing and changing young children
Make and maintaining learning materials and resources
Monitor and maintain children's development and record progress
Understanding of EYFS
Children 4 Most, Day Nursery School
September 2010 - July 2012
at squirrel's wood. Audenshaw
• Smooth running of the room and making sure there's high standard of care.
• Updating ongoing policy procedures and safety checks with in the room.
• Developing a partnership with parents finding out about their children dietary requirements, allergies and every day needs.
• Excellent working knowledge of the revised EYFS framework.
• Coordinator of the Sensory room.
• Mentoring and supporting nursery trainees and updating management of their progress.
• Updating key children's journals through observations from children's interests.
• Planning next steps activities from observations to enhance a children's development through a variety of play and activities.
• Displaying children's art work.
Nursery nurse (baby room)
October 2003 -September 2013
Children 4 Most, at squirrel's wood.
• Duties similar to above
Nursery nurse /Room leader Age
July 2000 - September 2003
• Duties similar to above.
painted the room black, added different types of lights, and acquired different types of every day equipment from bathroom ,kitchen, materials, and selection of mirrors for the children to use their senses to explore.
Qualifications & Certifications
btec national diploma in caring services nursery nursing
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more