Claim you profile
Part Time HR
Direct Talent Manager
Managed a team of four direct recruitment professionals delivering a high touch recruitment service whilst promoting brand awareness within the employment market.
• Delivering and exceeding individual/team placement targets agreed annually/quarterly/monthly
ensuring overall growth in direct placements.
• Providing market intelligence on most effective forms of advertising to attract and build suitable candidate pools, i.e. networking sites, advertising campaigns, e-sourcing solutions.
• Ownership of Senior (+ 80k) requirements Reducing the volume of external agency placements.
• Weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting to board level.
• Management and negotiations of supplier and offshore e-sourcing contracts
• Programme management of 2008 Cable & Wireless Graduate Recruitment scheme (from attraction to on boarding)
Graduate Recruitment Specialist
Siemens Global Shared Services
December 2006 - November 2007
Responsible for the recruitment of 150 Graduates, Internships and School Leavers across Siemens 26 UK businesses.
• Responsibility for the National Siemens Commercial Academy scheme recruiting 16-18 year olds.
• Designing, planning and facilitating graduate and professional Assessment Centres.
• Candidate management throughout the recruitment cycle.
• Stakeholder management -Business leaders, Personnel, Partners and Graduates.
• Management and development of administration support
• Project work in UK marketing/attraction strategy, UK website, candidate engagement.
• Event management - Onsite, campus, Milkround, careers fairs etc.
• Budget management.
Specialist HR Consultant - Direct Recruitment
June 2005 - December 2006
• End to end management of direct external recruitment to achieve significant cost savings for the business by increasing the level of direct recruits.
• Generated £400,000 savings over 6 months resulting from cost saving initiatives I implemented
• Stakeholder Management - Built close relationships with hiring managers to communicate cost saving recruitment processes and advertising strategy
• Owned and developed the direct advertising strategy i.e. campaigns/events/projects.
• Project management - Candidate experience, Referral scheme relaunch in line with the company 'Reputation Programme' (generating £0.5m saving pa), rejuvenation of functionality and aesthetics of the corporate careers site along with relaunch
• SLA reviews to ensure, providing accurate weekly and monthly management reports.
• Gained a 'Silver Award' for outstanding achievement through cost savings related projects.
Recruitment Services Advisor
June 2005 - December 2005
(Fixed Term Contract)
• Management of company Referral Scheme and policy
• Volume candidate management from entry to director level
• Process and policy development and update
• Processing and investigations of referral payment
• Weekly and Monthly management reporting, budget management.
HR & Training Executive
Broadfern Energy Consultancy
March 2004 - April 2005
• Management of end to end recruitment process
• Successfully doubled the headcount during a 12 month period.
• Designed and conducted all new starter inductions, training workshops and IT assessments.
• Ownership and development of company policy and personnel procedure.
• Management of general HR issues e.g. benefits, absence, grievances, health and safety.
• Running of appraisal and review system - planning, evaluating and recording reviews
• Working knowledge of ISO90001:2000 and BS7799 Management standards.
• Project Work included:-
- Responsibility for the management, upkeep and successful re-assessment of 'Investors in People'.
- Entrance of 'The Times Best Companies Survey', facilitating company wide surveys, collating
information, interviewing senior executives.
- Involvement in restructuring company Training Plan
PricewaterhouseCooper, Smith and Williamson, Holdsworth Personnel
October 2003 - March 2004
Qualifications & Certifications
CBI and Creative writing
Assessment center design
Fujitsu Management Academy
Aston University - Aston Business School
University of Central England
English, History, Art History, Biology and Modern Painting
Samuel Marsden Collegiate School
French, Art and Design
Henley-in-Arden High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more