I'm a computer faculty in a senior secondary school, there I have the role of system admin too. Yep I'm pretty fast in typing and I can do any kind of typing job.
Production Control Associate
Affiliated Computer Services (ACS)
April 2011 - September 2011
• Workflow Monitoring.
• Assigning the works to the processors based on the priority of the work.
• Ensuring that all the tasks are completed within the specified time frame.
• Coordinating with Developers for testing and implementing new systems.
• Ensuring all the workflow related Clients (applications) are running fine.
• Fixing low level issues and Prompt escalation for Application Abends.
• Creating/deleting UserIDs, and assigning/removing access rights of Processors.
Computer Hardware Technician
July 2010 - March 2011
• Computer Assembling
• Trouble Shooting and servicing
• Customer Support
St. Juliana's Senior Secondary School, Perumpadappu
June 2009 - June 2013
Computer Teacher, System Administrator, Management Committee Member.
• Teaching computer languages and related subjects for class IX and XII.
• Maintaining 45+ computers in lab as well as in school office.
• Trouble shooting hardware and network errors.
• Updating school related data to board, like affiliation renewal, applying for additional subject, online marks entering, PF ECR uploading etc.
• Play a vital role in the management level decisions.
• Implementing new ideas as a team for the betterment of students and make it successful.