I'm a computer faculty in a senior secondary school, there I have the role of system admin too. Yep I'm pretty fast in typing and I can do any kind of typing job.
Production Control Associate
Affiliated Computer Services (ACS)
April 2011 - September 2011
• Workflow Monitoring.
• Assigning the works to the processors based on the priority of the work.
• Ensuring that all the tasks are completed within the specified time frame.
• Coordinating with Developers for testing and implementing new systems.
• Ensuring all the workflow related Clients (applications) are running fine.
• Fixing low level issues and Prompt escalation for Application Abends.
• Creating/deleting UserIDs, and assigning/removing access rights of Processors.
Computer Hardware Technician
July 2010 - March 2011
• Computer Assembling
• Trouble Shooting and servicing
• Customer Support
St. Juliana's Senior Secondary School, Perumpadappu
June 2009 - June 2013
Computer Teacher, System Administrator, Management Committee Member.
• Teaching computer languages and related subjects for class IX and XII.
• Maintaining 45+ computers in lab as well as in school office.
• Trouble shooting hardware and network errors.
• Updating school related data to board, like affiliation renewal, applying for additional subject, online marks entering, PF ECR uploading etc.
• Play a vital role in the management level decisions.
• Implementing new ideas as a team for the betterment of students and make it successful.
Qualifications & Certifications
S. D. P. Y. High School
St. Sebastian's Higher Secondary School
SRBS Gujarati College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more