Claim you profile
- Part time
hi i am a receptionist i love my job but as a animal lover i want to work in a vets as a vet receptionist1
May 2013 - August 2013
To take orders from customers and serve drinks
• To take orders for food
• Cash Handling & Balancing Till
From January 2011
Reception P.A. duties include:
• Answering telephones
• Processing client files
• End of month reports
• Data entry
• Workplace First Aid
• Customer Service
• New client registration
• Report filing
• Promotional material creation
Mobile Holistic Treatment
May 2007 - December 2010
Providing a range of alternative therapies to clients in their homes.
• Indian head massage
• Colour therapy
Sales Assistant, Receptionist, Therapist
January 2005 - April 2005
Providing a range of duties including
• Making bookings
• Provision of holistic therapies
• Maintenance and cleaning of premises.
Reason for leaving: Ceased trading
May 2005 - May 2007
Working for a company that specialised in Educational Information Technology Consultancy and Web Design.
• Placing orders for equipment on-line and by telephone
• Ensuring order completion
• Checking component quality.
• Installation of software and hardware as required
• Handling communication by telephone and email.
• Dealing with educational establishments.
• Recording income and expenditure using spreadsheet software.
Reason for leaving: The company ceased trading
Call centre agent
September 2004 - January 2005
• Making inbound/outbound calls
• General office duties
• Customer service
Reason for leaving; temporary contract
Qualifications & Certifications
Knowsley Community College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more