Claim you profile
Field service Technician
Electronics and Instrumentation Technician.
Ariana Electronics, Hayes
April 2005 - January 2008
My work included servicing and repairing Audio - Video Players, Dvd Players, Amplifiers, Car Stereos, small combi Tv's and other hosehold electronic and electrical gadgets and sometimes serving customers and solving their technical queries.
Worked as an Electronic Technician for Rock Electronics, southall, since 07th January 2003 until 08th March 2005.
My role was mostly working inside the workshop, assisting senior Electronic Technicians, handling soldering works, servicing and fixing Audio-Video Players, Hi-Fi's, Dvd Players, installing and servicing Car Stereos, small Televisions, and other electronics household items.
Technical Field Service Engineer
Canon India Limited
January 2001 - December 2002
My Job was attending customer complaints, diagnosing, servicing and maintaining exclusively Canon Photo Copiers and preparing service reports.
Worked for Alfi Electronics, Goa India, as a Trainee Electronic Technician since 04th May 2000 until 31st January 2001.
Attendant cum Cashier
and receptionist for Apcoa Parking UK Limited, Heathrow Airport, Terminal 4. Since 7th february 2008.My role includes:
• Pay on Foot (POF) machine attendant, but sometimes as per business needs I cover the reception & cashering and deputise for the manager.
• Providing a first line support on all Skidata equipment including entry/exit barrier machines, Skidata POF machines.
• I have a good hands on experience on these access control machines, including the coders, ticket feeder, coin validators, note validators, bill to bill mechanism, banknote cassettes, note dispenser, reconfiguration of the coding machine and the system and thus I am familiar with the diagnostics of the above.
• Carry out weekly cleaning of all the machines including the coders, validators and other relevant dust-prone units.
• Dealing with customer's car park related queries relating lost tickets and validations.
• Liasing with BAA and Emergency services when required, ensuring staff, customers and visitors health and safety and reporting incidents and faults to the manager.
• Deputising for manager in his absence, carrying out hopper checks and refilling.
• Cash collection from different sites across the Heathrow Airport.
• Completing all associated administration.
Qualifications & Certifications
Electronics and Instrumentation
city and Guilds
City and Guilds
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more