Claim you profile
• Provide a wide variety of photographic services including special event and weddings, portraiture, and conceptual.
• Serve as lead and additional shooter to other photographers.
• Edit, organize, and package photos for all clients.
• Work one on one with clients to achieve client's full expectations.
Photo Re-toucher Lakeshore 2695 East Dominguez Street Carson, CA 90895. January 2011- March 2012; March 2013 - Present
• Full-time assistant to photo director of the Product Art department.
• Work within a wide creative team around the company including the art director, product developers, and visual designers.
• Main tasks include photo-retouching and color correctly a wide variety of images used in company's products including
product packaging and models.
• Other responsibilities include photo library management and archiving, stock-image searching for various products and general
Assistant Visual Designer, The Point Magazine, Biola University, La Mirada, California, January 2009-May 2009
• Educated students to develop an understanding of magazine layout design.
• Lead weekly critiques on students' work, while encouraging stronger performance within their design abilities.
• Attended weekly staff meetings and participated in bringing visual and creative ideas to the group as a whole.
• Worked with the Visual Directors to collaborated ideas for the direction of the magazine and for the overall visual aesthetic.
• Designed six final spreads for three stories.
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more