• Provide a wide variety of photographic services including special event and weddings, portraiture, and conceptual.
• Serve as lead and additional shooter to other photographers.
• Edit, organize, and package photos for all clients.
• Work one on one with clients to achieve client's full expectations.
Photo Re-toucher Lakeshore 2695 East Dominguez Street Carson, CA 90895. January 2011- March 2012; March 2013 - Present
• Full-time assistant to photo director of the Product Art department.
• Work within a wide creative team around the company including the art director, product developers, and visual designers.
• Main tasks include photo-retouching and color correctly a wide variety of images used in company's products including
product packaging and models.
• Other responsibilities include photo library management and archiving, stock-image searching for various products and general
Assistant Visual Designer, The Point Magazine, Biola University, La Mirada, California, January 2009-May 2009
• Educated students to develop an understanding of magazine layout design.
• Lead weekly critiques on students' work, while encouraging stronger performance within their design abilities.
• Attended weekly staff meetings and participated in bringing visual and creative ideas to the group as a whole.
• Worked with the Visual Directors to collaborated ideas for the direction of the magazine and for the overall visual aesthetic.
• Designed six final spreads for three stories.