I love to make people smile with my personality but especially with my handcrafted cocktails. I've been a mixologist for over 10 years inventing drinks for bar menus, as well as infusing whiskeys, vodka, etc.
I love to bartend private parties, weddings and all special occasions! I've been a bar manager, but I love making cocktails and building relationships! I can make special menus catered to your event needs.
January 2013 - December 2013
• Inventory, liquor beer and wine orders,
• Providing excellent service to guest, while managing a high volume restaurant bar
• Invented hand crafted specialty cocktails for the bar menu
The Intercontinental Clement Monterey
December 2008 - July 2012
• Providing the best possible service to all our guests, all the time
• Tending bar, managing till, wine service and mixing cocktails
• Leaving our guest with a lasting impression that they will want to return
The London Bridge Pub
August 2008 - February 2010
• Provide great service under high pressure demanding circumstances
• Entering orders via micros, manage cash sales, stock, clean and teamwork
The Inn at Spanish Bay
November 2006 - July 2008
• Providing guests with extraordinary service
• Stock, clean, maintain collective cash sales
February 2006 - July 2010
• Spokes Model
• Promoting relative products, publicizing products at promo events
• Presenting product information while conducting taste tests
July 2005 - December 2005
Tending bar, keeping an accurate till • Stock, clean, mix drinks, open, maintain and close bar
A J Spurs
August 2004 - May 2005
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Serving food and beverages
Menus catered to your specific event!
Personally handcrafted cocktails are one of my favorite things to work on creating new inovative ways to really wow people with different flavors and fresh ingredients. I am always working on ways to improve my skills.