I worked at Delta Beverages in Zimbabwe for 6 years as Junior process engineer, I was responsible for projects at Delta
• Catalyst Plant – Production of catalyst for the Synthesis Plant
• Synthesis Plants – Production of reactor wax
• Wax Workup Plants – Distillation of Reactor Wax into different fractions
• Solidification – Solidification of the different hydrocarbon fractions into the required form (i.e. Flakes, Pastels, Course Powder and Fine Powder)
My duties as a project engineer were as follows:
Governance of projects
• Ensure engineering inputs into cost estimates & project schedules (validation of cost estimates from the project team)
• Implement gate and peer reviews.
• Upfront justification of benefits per project and Beneficial Operation (BO) definitions.
• Compiling the feasibility, concept and Basic Engineering Packages.
• Conduct and Participate in HAZOP, SIL reviews, Alarm rationalisation, 3D model reviews and Risk reviews
• 3D model reviews (Autodesk Navisworks, Smart plant)
• Engage with a variety of stakeholders across the operation
• Review design packages and communicate with vendors and designers.
• Review and update procedures that are relevant to, and affect, environmental health, safety and operations.
• Consult with specialists related to design standards, compliance and project related problems.
• Development of data sheets for equipment
hard working,innovative and keen to learn and explore innovative ideas
Chemical & Process systems Attaché
Superior Holdings Limited
From December 2011
Reporting to: Production Manager (Chemical Engineer)
Period: January 2011to December 2011
Responsible for monitoring the daily operations and planning of leather production line
Monitor process variable and make necessary responds when something goes out of control
Update process control systems
Working with the quality assurance and management to ensure quality of the leather
Formulate recipes for leather manufacturing and leather finishing
Management of the research and development department
Carrying out project research
Presentation of research and reports to the top management
junior process Engineer
January 2008 - January 2014
Position: Junior process engineer
Reporting to: Manager (Chemical Engineer)
Period: Jan 2008 to J 2014
All engineering responsibilities
• Microsoft Excel.
• Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Microsoft Word.
• Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS).
manufacture of hdpe from ethanol
proposed project being undertaken by a national company
Qualifications & Certifications
Chemical & Process Systems Engineering
kwenda high school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more