- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Electronic Toll Collection
From February 2010
Duties and responsibilities:
• Determines and develops appropriate sources of supply and maintains cooperative working relationships with vendors to stay current with trends and technologies, products and services.
• Maintains complex central filing system for all District contracts in accordance with District policies, Public Contract Code, and state regulations; interprets contracts for appropriate language and formats; prepares monthly contract reports to Board of Trustees
• Resolves problems and issues arising from purchase of services, supplies and equipment with internal and external clients.
• Provide guidance to management and staff on Procurement policies and procedures
• Provide administration support to Management
• Continuous electronic filing of supplier information
• Provide management information that is accurate and timely surrounding key metrics to measure activity and outcomes.
• Communication skills
• Ability to cope under pressure
• Customer Service Orientation
• High attention to detail
• Team player
• Flexibility / adaptability
• Able to work to deadlines
• Trustworthy / reliable
• Simplicity and Speed of Execution - I have a sense of urgency and like to avoid clutter
• Solution-driven - I create solutions to challenges; I am driven by continuous improvement
• Ownership - I take responsibility and see solutions through end-to-end.
• Value-Minded - I focus on value-add in everything I do
• Human Touch - I acknowledge a person behind every query; I am caring in our relationships
• Generate purchase orders, place orders & invoicing.
• Deal with the BBBEE info that is needed from suppliers.
• Handle queries from suppliers.
• Sort out wrong deliveries from suppliers.
• Deal with all new vendors.
• Responsible for sourcing & procuring merchandise both locally & internationally.
• Liaise with management at all levels both internally & externally.
Senior call center Supervisor
February 2007 - February 2010
Consulta Research is a company that conveys survey for Private, Financial and Government companies in terms of best customer service to their clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Implementing Customer Service Strategies
• Dealing with escalated calls
• Analyzing daily reports and effect improvement plans to alleviate non achievement of Service Level Agreements and targets.
• Ensuring that all Customer Service Representatives capture all the information required by the client onto the system
• Escalation of issues that need to be handled at a higher level
• Effectively dealing with irate clients and managing customer expectation
• Conveying surveys
Qualifications & Certifications
Introduction to P.C Engineering
Academy International Computer
Himalaya Secondary School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more