- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I'm able to adapt easly and be able to work with people of different religions and culture. I take it upon me to assist when necessary
From December 2012
1 December 2012 to 30 November 2014
1. Employer: Auditor General
Position: Audit Clerk
Year: 1 December 2012 to 30 November 2014
1. A daily review of all team members work
• A daily review comprise of work in progress reviews and coaching of audit teams work. Re performance of tests: it is essential and compulsory that the AM re-perform 2 to 5 transactions (depending on sample size and trainee competence level) on the working paper, to identify if the same conclusion would have been reached as the TA did.
• To sit with each trainee and discuss and go through each procedure assigned to them, so ensure they have a clear understanding of the OBJECTIVE of the procedure as well as what is required from them. (this should cover the planning, execution and concluding of the item)
2. Sign off on weekly timesheets of the team and keep them on file for our records and monitor overtime
• Sign (physical signature must be evident) the TA timesheet at the end of each week and then scan and email the timesheet to the manager.
• To keep track of work / time spent by each TA, to ensure no unbillable time is billed to the project and to ensure that the budget is being monitored. This is done through project management worksheet. This must be updated weekly
• Approve timesheets and communicates to the manager prior to over time being worked, with reasonable reason therefore.
• Ensure that team members that are absent from work communicate in reasonable time and they don't book the time-off as billable.
3. Ensure compliance and adherence to deadlines
• In addition to the deadlines and timelines issued by the Manager at commencement of each project, I give team members regular deadlines/milestones to ensure that these deadlines instructed by the Manager will be met.
• In the instance that a deadline will not be met, I'm aware of this, because of the daily reviews being done on work. I report to the manager in charge of the audit a day in advance and an action plan to...
Qualifications & Certifications
Tshwane University of Technology but now at UNISA
Windsor Secondary High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more