• Highly skilled in repairing and troubleshooting of computer hardware, software, computer networking and printers
• Profound understanding of technical manuals and schematics
• Technical ability to repair computer hardware including Windows-based PCs and Macintosh Apple platforms
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks at the same time as maintaining consistent results
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Extensive experience with backup and image management software
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Good customer service skills
• Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007, Microsoft IE 6 7 and 8
• VPN, Server hardware
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Outstanding communication skills to relate with team members and support workers
• Skilled in time, priority and task management
• Ability to work without help
• Ability to learn and relate technical concepts promptly
• Lotus notes troubleshooting and configuration
• Ability to work with remote users
• Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 7
• Ability to support Server team on server hardware
• Good understanding of Active directory security and policies
Incredible connection group Holdings
From September 2008
1. Active retail application to use to log calls, create job cards, charge sheet for customer and quality assurance.
2. Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves Level One problems for users of the mainframe, personal
computer software and hardware, District network, the Internet and new computer
technology in a environment; communicates solutions to end-users
2. Provides one-on-one end-user (first line support) problem resolution over the phone for District approved Personal Computer (PC) software.
3. Delivers, tags, set up, and assist in the configuration of end-user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
4. Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware
problems and Mainframe, e-mail, Internet, dial-in, and local-area network access problems.
5. Coordinates timely repair of PC computer equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
6. Performs minor desktop hardware repair for PC computer equipment and peripherals that are not Covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements
7. Helps install local area network cabling systems and equipment such as network
interface cards, Hubs and switches.
8. Assists Network Technicians in creating materials for end-user frequently asked
Qualifications & Certifications
Umqhele comprehensive school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more