Claim you profile
• Customer Service Management
• Complaint handling and resolution
• Team building and training
• Front end supervising
• Welfare to work experience
• Adaptable to change
• Listening skills
• Experience of supporting a diverse client group
• Proficient IT skills
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Maintaining records and other administrative tasks
December 2011 - April 2014
My most recent employment is as a Personal Employment Adviser in the Jobcentre for DWP. Focus is on getting individuals into the workforce by developing
confidence and employability skills, helping individuals to develop 'softer' skills to secure and retain employment.
Key tasks and achievements
• Assessing clients' abilities, interests and achievements and motivating,
encouraging and supporting clients gain long term employment with individual
• Conduct specific job analysis and job matching activities
• Providing careers information and resources
• Advising choices that are realistic and suitable to the customers' circumstance
• Taking actions to achieve aims
• Supporting people by carrying out the action plan
• Providing leading talks and discussion
• Building working relationships with organisations and employers
• Maintain up to date information of occupational and labour market
• Assisting in development of CV's and interview techniques
• Handling and resolving face to face and verbal complaints.
Customer Service Manager, DWP
August 2003 - December 2011
The Customer Service Manager's role was as the first point of contact on entry to the
Key tasks and achievements
• Face to face role dealing with a wide variety of clients and queries relating to benefit claims and employment related queries
• Handling and resolving both face to face verbal and written complaints
• Offering advice on issues including drug/alcohol abuse, homelessness,
domestic violence and young people aged 16 -
• Customer satisfaction and managing customer expectations
• Act as an astute negotiator
• Quickly gain the clients trust and deliver a professional and knowledgeable
• To act assertively to take control and diffuse a situation preventing a situation from escalating.
Qualifications & Certifications
St Josephs RC Comprehensive and 6th Form
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more