• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to build collaborative relationships, create innovative solutions, set priorities, follow through on commitments and work effectively with diverse groups of people.
• Multiple community leadership and successful planning accomplishments.
Real Estate Coordinator
Retail Group of America
November 2011 - November 2011
July 2010 - December 2011
Event Planning and Communications Coordinator
July 2010 - October 2010
Organized and successfully implemented the First Annual Memorial Golf Tournament for the Kevin K. Nunnink Foundation, including finding sponsors and managing and staffing the silent auction. Successfully raised over $30,000 to be donated to cardiac research and scholarship money to students in the real estate field
Successfully lead a group of professional staff and volunteers during planning and on the day of the event.
Successfully created and populated the webpage related to the event including document drafting.
RED Development, LLC
January 2004 - July 2010
· Member of development team for a fast-paced retail shopping center developer
with annual gross revenue of over $19M.
· Coordinate development with a specific focus on maintaining communication be-
tween development team and leasing, legal and construction/design teams.
· Successfully communicate with tenants and architects for permitting of tenant
· Engage and manage third-party marketing consultants for retail and tourism fea-
· Adept at Microsoft Office Suite. Proficient in Excel used for management of de-
velopment and construction budgets, Word and Powerpoint for quarterly bond
holder reports and reports to banks and equity partners.
RED Brokerage, LLC
January 2003 - July 2004
Managed leasing documentation, accounting revenue and expenses, and professional licenses for 15 brokers and served as manager of day-to-day operations.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Science
Indiana University Bloomington
· Junior League of Kansas City
Bachelor of Science
M EMBERSHIPS · Indiana University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more