Claim you profile
Asst. Property Manager
Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
Ironstone Property Management
From September 2012
• Responsible for obtaining vendor proposals for repair projects
• Generate rent rolls and other reports as required
• Coordinate maintenance staff's schedule in response to repairs at various properties
• Handle tenant problems on an ongoing basis
• Conduct Internet research and product ordering as necessary
• Assist in creating board packets for monthly board meetings
Cross Creek Village HOA
December 2009 - March 2012
• Responded to various homeowner requests
• Ordered office supplies
• Coordinated maintenance requests
• Assisted with monthly board packets
• Notified homeowners of maintenance projects/requests
• Scheduled homeowner repairs/conflict resolution
First Private Bank & Trust
April 2007 - April 2008
• Assisted Executive Vice President/Regional Manager and two loan officers on projects.
• Supported Executive Vice President in connection with business development.
• Generated project reports for other departments on a monthly basis.
• Tracked monthly activities status of staff members.
• Organized loan files and administrative projects.
The Wilshire HOA
May 2006 - April 2007
• Assisted General Manager with administrative projects
• Handled homeowner requests and complaints
• Followed up with vendors to ensure that homeowner problems were resolved in a timely manner
• Maintained homeowner and vendor files
Albert Aizin Enterprises
March 2005 - April 2006
• Assisted financial adviser with various reports
• Followed up with prospective clients from financial seminars
• Coordinated logistics of financial seminars
• Organized client files
The Trenton Group
January 2004 - December 2004
• Assisted real estate professional with various real estate projects
• Organized tenant files
• Deposited monthly tenant payments
• Special projects as needed
Century Woods Homeowners Association
August 2001 - April 2003
• Assisted General Manager with various and ongoing projects.
• Completed board packets for board members for regularly scheduled board meetings.
• Handled homeowner requests and complaints.
• Followed-up with vendors to ensure that homeowner problems were being resolved in a timely manner.
• Maintained personnel and vendor files.
• Reported employee hours to the payroll company on a bi-monthly basis.
• Purchased office supplies.
February 2000 - April 2001
• Assisted consulting team members on administrative projects.
• Created monthly summary reports for clients using company's database.
• Assisted on daily administrative projects and special projects.
August 1995 - February 2000
• Assisted President/Chief Executive Officer and Executive Assistant with administrative projects.
• Maintained company's corporate files.
• Responsible for numerous corporate projects.
Qualifications & Certifications
California State University
Cal. State Northridge
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more