Asst. Property Manager
Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
Ironstone Property Management
From September 2012
• Responsible for obtaining vendor proposals for repair projects
• Generate rent rolls and other reports as required
• Coordinate maintenance staff's schedule in response to repairs at various properties
• Handle tenant problems on an ongoing basis
• Conduct Internet research and product ordering as necessary
• Assist in creating board packets for monthly board meetings
Cross Creek Village HOA
December 2009 - March 2012
• Responded to various homeowner requests
• Ordered office supplies
• Coordinated maintenance requests
• Assisted with monthly board packets
• Notified homeowners of maintenance projects/requests
• Scheduled homeowner repairs/conflict resolution
First Private Bank & Trust
April 2007 - April 2008
• Assisted Executive Vice President/Regional Manager and two loan officers on projects.
• Supported Executive Vice President in connection with business development.
• Generated project reports for other departments on a monthly basis.
• Tracked monthly activities status of staff members.
• Organized loan files and administrative projects.
The Wilshire HOA
May 2006 - April 2007
• Assisted General Manager with administrative projects
• Handled homeowner requests and complaints
• Followed up with vendors to ensure that homeowner problems were resolved in a timely manner
• Maintained homeowner and vendor files
Albert Aizin Enterprises
March 2005 - April 2006
• Assisted financial adviser with various reports
• Followed up with prospective clients from financial seminars
• Coordinated logistics of financial seminars
• Organized client files
The Trenton Group
January 2004 - December 2004
• Assisted real estate professional with various real estate projects
• Organized tenant files
• Deposited monthly tenant payments
• Special projects as needed
Century Woods Homeowners Association
August 2001 - April 2003
• Assisted General Manager with various and ongoing projects.
• Completed board packets for board members for regularly scheduled board meetings.
• Handled homeowner requests and complaints.
• Followed-up with vendors to ensure that homeowner problems were being resolved in a timely manner.
• Maintained personnel and vendor files.
• Reported employee hours to the payroll company on a bi-monthly basis.
• Purchased office supplies.
February 2000 - April 2001
• Assisted consulting team members on administrative projects.
• Created monthly summary reports for clients using company's database.
• Assisted on daily administrative projects and special projects.
August 1995 - February 2000
• Assisted President/Chief Executive Officer and Executive Assistant with administrative projects.
• Maintained company's corporate files.
• Responsible for numerous corporate projects.
Qualifications & Certifications
California State University