Martinez, CA, USA
KAISER FOUNDATION HOSPITALS
KPIT - Network Services
Vendor / Supplier Management, (2010 - present)
Managed primary telecommunication suppliers, monitored contractual service deliverables service and operational Level Agreements, analyzed billing, reported performance and established improvements plans in a large Healthcare organization. Oversaw suppliers, reported monthly/quarterly trends improving service performance.
* Key player in providing support data in negotiating a multi-year network contracts /amendments, net value $325M.
* Implemented cost reduction measures, saving 5% on an $87M annual spend.
* Championed billing reconciliation which resulted in savings of $4.3M.
* Identified and established service delivery process improvement plans reducing intervals from 225 to 120 days.
* Supported the establishment of an inventory management system that increased efficiency and reduced costs.
* Managed vendor operational services and allocated over $1M in credits across the business units.
* Identified and improved service delivery by providing senior leadership with critical business reports including billing error reports, service level agreement credits, and contractual credits.
Contract Performance Management
Extensive experience managing a broad range of IT infrastructure services. Managed over 50 vendor contracts and performed detailed analysis of proposals, established service levels and reports, reviewed and wrote business cases for executive contract approval. Single point of contact for service / product escalations. Consulted with senior client sponsors informing and promoting successful project development.
* Identified risks, SLA trending reports and recommended risk mitigation efforts.
* Implemented process improvement plans for billing and maintenance.
* Provided reviews and monitored work products of contractors and vendors.
* System Administrator supported all company users accessing operational, billing and contracts vendor data.
Negotiated and performed network analysis of existing transport contract agreements, saving over $3 million.
* Developed a graphical system which analyzed financial and call traffic volumes providing accurate and timely contract negotiation data resulting 1M in operational savings.
* Partnered with legal, finance, strategic planning, facilities and regional planning teams in executing contracts.
Senior Network Project Manager/ Analyst
Industry Co-Chair for the FCC led industry committees in identifying the technical requirements to implement nationwide Wireless Number Portability and Number Pooling.
* Identified and developed overall program/project network planning efforts for Enterprise Wide project which resulted in 33% increase in customer enrollments. (Local Number Portability).
* Identified critical data necessary to established regulatory compliance initiatives.
* Wrote regulations that were implemented for the FCC for number portability and number pooling.
* Established initial processes and identified impacts & teams to meet Federal Government requirements.
* Coordinated and communicated network risks and impacts for corporate planning and implementation, reducing implementation costs.
VERIZON WIRELESS, NETWORK SERVICES
Systems Consultant / Trainer
Developed client application requirements and implemented training program for a project management software application used to manage worldwide wireless deployments.
* Implemented new system software product used to manage cell site deployments.
* Created client application requirements, training manuals and trained clients.
* Led disaster recovery team in identifying critical applications and establishing testing exercises.
Qualifications & Certifications
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA BERKELEY
Project Management Certification
Business Management Certification
CAL POLY UNIVERSITY
GOLDEN GATE UNIVERSITY
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more