High standard professional interior detailing and customer service, also housekeeping, laundry, help out with
water sports, massage, some cooking, anchor watch, helped out with the berthing duties in
marinas, helped with the wine cellars, inventory, accounting .
2nd Stewardess on MY Sensation
April 2013 - October 2013
Duties included The attentive and high standard service
Hosting up to 15 guests
Working on rotation with other stewardesses
Performing well under pressure
2nd Stewardess on MY Reve
April 2012 - October 2012
d'Or ( 46m. private/charter )
Duties included To support the chief stewardess all aspects of the interior.
The attentive and high standard service.
The maintenance of all interior surfaces.
Managing the laundry.
Stewardess on MY Glaze
June 2011 - August 2011
( 49m. private/charter )
Duties included Performing well under pressure, and a busy schedule too.
Working on rotation with the 2nd stewardess.
Performing the late shift alone.
Laundry and service.
Stewardess on MY Ladyship
June 2010 - May 2011
( 43m. private/charter )
Duties included Hosting up to 12 guests
Interior maintenance and decoration
Professional make up of cabins
Setting of a proper table with Napkin origami
Waitress, Bar Tending, Wine service
Accounting, Planning and General Inventories
Carnival Cruise Lines
June 2009 - February 2010
Duties included Hosting up to 14 guests
Proper table set up
Waitress, wine service
Take care about Captains dining room.
February 2008 - May 2009
Duties Included Directing visitors to appropriate contacts,
Sorting and handing out mail,
Keyboarding /data entry and performing a variety of other office tasks.
Receptionist and Silver Service Waitress
The 5 Star Egerton House Hotel
July 2007 - January 2008
Customer service Assistant
Better Fish Ltd
November 2004 - July 2007
• Ensuring the highest standards of customer service are maintained at all times.
• Greeting customers and taking their orders, responding to enquiries with accurate and current advice and information.
• Processing payments using the electronic till system.
• Liaising with other members of the team to maintain an effective an efficient service to all customers.
• Adhering to company and statutory regulations regarding hygiene and health and safety in the work place.
• Demonstrating flexibility and adaptability during busy periods in order to meet individual, team and organisational goals.
March 2001 - November 2004
• Managed all aspects of the business from initial idea to successful business growth.
• Dealt directly with all issues relating to HR, including, recruitment, training and development, appraisals and disciplinary matters.
• Maintained accurate records of all business activity for accounting purposes.
• Completed a wide range of administrative duties in order to maintain efficiency and productivity.
• Liaised directly with clients, demonstrating and promoting products and services.
• Continuously updated knowledge of the market place, including competitor activity.
Qualifications & Certifications
Tourism and sport management- bachelor, busines administration-master
Lithuanian Pgysical Training University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more