Claim you profile
Native Russian Language Speaker
Excellent writing and speaking skills, native proficiency
Navigator LLC, Visa Center of Finland
September 2011 - June 2012
• Coordinate the workflow processes of the Finland Visa Center branch;
• Assisting general manager of the Moscow branch office;
• English-Russian verbal and written translation during business negotiations.
Partner and Executive Director
Actiras LLC, fitness club
January 2009 - September 2011
• Ensure the quality of care and customer service delivered is of the highest level;
• Guide and manage the head department to achieve goals;
• Create and adhere to the budget;
• Understand local needs and apply existing programs to meet those needs;
• Prepare an annual calendar of events approved by the General Director;
• Support back office functions, such as financial management, accounting and human resource management;
• Initiate, manage and coordinate fitness activities.
Executive Assistant & Company Accounting
NailElite LLC, cosmetic company
July 2006 - July 2011
Responsible for Company’s general ledger accounting
• Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly financial reporting;
• Manage employee salary and bonus payroll;
• Manage product inventory tracking and international supply orders (Germany, China, Korea and Taiwan);
• Organize and coordinate company travel logistics;
• English-Russian translation.
Russian Language Seminar Training Manager
Zlatoust Ltd., publishing house, educational institution
September 2005 - May 2006
• Planning and organization of Russian language seminars for foreign teachers;
• Visa support for foreign students of the program;
• Coordinate hotel accommodations;
• Event planning for seminar attendees.
May 2005 - September 2005
• dealing with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face;
• completing procedures when guests arrive and leave;
• preparing bills and taking payments;
• taking and passing on messages to guests;
• dealing with special requests from guests (like booking theatre tickets or storing valuable items);
• answering questions about what the hotel offers and the surrounding area;
• dealing with complaints or problems.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor Degree in translations
St.Petersburg State University of Culture and Art
Teacher of English Language
Noyabrsk State Pedagogical College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.