Claim you profile
Marketing Internship (part-time)
Intelligent Image Consultancy
June 2013 - July 2013
A short-term internship supported by the University of Westminster in a well-established consultancy was a challenging experience to work and adapt in an extremely professional environment and respectively illustrate skills in support to everyday business operations, included the following duties.
• Restructuring/organising articles and documents for events and website
• Research and information supply on target customers
• Structured data entry, diary notes, phone calls
• Attending to managerial level meetings, observing, making notes and providing comments after events/meetings
Support Assistant (full-time)
London Borough of Merton
November 2009 - August 2011
Responsible for organising and delivering post for each department in the building. Planning and maintaining on going duties with the team of seven members. Customising, and printing invoices, scanning cheques for finance department. Tracking and assuring best possible service to customers.
• Data entry (incoming/outgoing post), courier booking
• Scanning, email correspondence
• Assistance in customer relationship management
PA to CEO (full-time)
Timeline UK Ltd
August 2009 - November 2009
Planning and scheduling timescale for the event in Queens Elizabeth Hall. Organising and purchasing flight tickets and accommodations for singers/guests from Armenia. Managing operations for marketing and advertising the event.
• Organized and maintained diaries, travel and accommodation booking
• Carried out background marketing research and presented findings to the director
• Negotiate and communicating with partners for the event related issues
• Presented reports and press releases
PA to CEO (part-time)
May 2008 - August 2009
• Planning, organising and managing
• Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
Qualifications & Certifications
International Business and Management
University of Westminster
Yerevan State Linguistic University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more