3 years of casual and temporary employment teaching k-6, music and special education.
Belmore North Public School
April 2012 - March 2013
Location: Belmore North Public School
Class: Years 3 - 6 Special Education
• Taught students for a 3 week block in a senior special education class.
Petersham Public School
October 2012 - December 2012
Classes: K-6 Music
• Planned K-6 whole school music program for one term at Petersham Public School. Assessed and reported on student progress.
Darlington Public School
From April 2012
Volunteer work where I assist in preparing members of the Darlington Regional Choir for performances and am present for their events (e.g. The Carmen Project and Schools Spectacular)
From February 2011
Locations: Numerous schools with recent, regular employment at Belmore North and Petersham Public Schools.
Classes: K-6, Music and Special Education.
• Have often been a replacement for specialist music teachers at Petersham, Kegworth and Newtown Public Schools
• Special Education experience at Belmore North and Canterbury Public Schools
ATM Help Desk
July 2002 - March 2005
• Provided first line ATM technical support for branches and on site engineers
• Monitored ATM faults and fixed some communications faults remotely through Gasper
• Logged and updated first and second line ATM maintenance jobs
• Provided random access codes to ATM safes for maintenance and replenishment
• Created daily reports reflecting ATM down times for Australia and NZ with Excel
Technical Support and Administration
March 2002 - July 2002
• Handling technical support calls for TCP/IP and Dial Up networking configuration for Windows 95/98/2000/XP/ME, Mac and some flavours of Unix
• Technical Support of email for Outlook, Eudora as well as Internet email
• Editing Sydney.net website with vi and HTML
• Administration of customer's Dial-up and DSL Internet Accounts through Platypus
• Billing and Accounting for all Dial-up and DSL customers
• Creation of weekly and monthly Accounting reports through Excel
• Database Creation in Access
Various technical support and administrative positions prior to 2002
Qualifications & Certifications
Sydney Institute of Technology
Syracuse University & University of Northern Colorado