Japanese company producing water treatment and purification machine for home use, with no sales in Europe before 2008
● Create a sales force of 400 persons in Italy, Swiss, Hungary, Romania, France
● Coordinate and hold successfully events and presentations for hundreds participants
● Marketing materials and technical brochures in five languages
Romanian-American Company, leader in spare parts, needles and equipment distribution for sewing and cutting departments in automotive industry(chairs and airbags production) garment and shoe industry.I was responsible for the overall success and management of the company with full operational responsibility for profit and loss related activities
● I optimize the main office operation with the results of cutting 60% of the operational costs
● Create the manual procedure for all employees for easy control and hiring process
● Implement a new management software system
● Fully integrate american reporting and accounting system with the local legal accounting system
● Hired a new sales force and sign new distribution agreement with all local distributors
● Increase the market share by 10%
Dry cleaning chain, located in shopping malls.The company has an unique concept: all items are delivered in one hour while the customers are shopping .The price is the same for all articles.
When I start working for this company, there was no existent operation in Romania but only in Italy and France.
I had full operational responsibilities from negotiating and sign lease contracts with shopping malls to coordinate the dry cleaning operation once open.
● In 2004 the company had 7 successfully dry cleaning centers, 120 employees and one central carpet and leather cleaning center
● The net profit of the company was 50% GI
● Clean&Clean become major attraction point in shopping malls with 1500 clients/day during weekends
● Create an extremely efficient organisation with policies and manuals
● Create very strong cost control system