I've been in accounting for four year. Three years I was Admin & Finance Head with expertise on MYOB, Simply Accounting and Express Accounts systems.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
May 2011 - July 2012
• Closed tie up with three international remittance companies in one year
• Increased sales by 100% from February to July 2012 compared previous year in European market
• Conceptualized marketing strategies to increase volume of sales
• Designed company website for Filremit Corp. and Maxifast Services, Inc.
• Corresponded with international partners from Canada, Italy, Spain, London, and US
ADMIN & FINANCE HEAD
May 2010 - January 2013
• Prepared financial worksheets for FINTRAC (Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Center of Canada) audit of banks such as Royal Bank of Canada and HSBC-Canada, Ernst & Young and for tax compliance for Canada Revenue Agency
• Enhanced, with the help of a programmer, Manila Express’ online system to support accounting systems
• Headed the transfer of backroom accounting of Manila Express, Inc., a Canadian company, to Filremit Corp. as a business outsourcing unit of Filremit Corp.
• Organized and implemented bank reconciliation, invoicing, accounts receivable and other general accounting procedure for Manila Express Inc.
• Trained general accounting, accounts receivable and cargo accounting clerks in implementing controls and measures for Manila Express, Inc.
• Coordinated with Canadian company accountant and head office staff for accounting and FINTRAC related issues
• Authored the company manual for FINTRAC compliance
• Authored FINTRAC questionnaire for annual review of employees
• Headed the implementation of FINTRAC monitoring requirements
• Monitored daily accounting tasks of clerks
• Evaluated weekly and monthly reports of accounting clerks
• Prepared monthly statement of cash position
• Evaluated and reported financial statements monthly
• Lead the transition from excel bookkeeping to MYOB (Mind Your Own Business) accounting system for Filremit Corp.
• Lead setting up and reconciling accounts for three companies (Filremit Corp., Mancarex, Inc. and Maxifast Services Inc.) in MYOB
• Lead and motivated a company of more than thirty employees
• Reviewed and revised service agreements with local partners
• Initiated the implementation of employee evaluation
• Recommended and implemented employee health benefits and accident insurance
• Spearheaded the organization of the employees’ cooperative
• Settled legal concerns of Filremit Corp. with partners
• Mentored on the job trainees in account reconciliation
• Coordinated with external accountant and lawy
ACCOUNTING/ TREASURY CLERK
February 2009 - April 2010
• Monitored and performed bookkeeping job for 11 branches and 12 agents of Manila Express Inc.
• Performed foreign exchange trading and funding tasks
• Monitored daily accounts’ peso and dollar balances with different banks
• Accomplished other special requests of the stockholders such as researching on competitors and partners’ profile, evaluation of legal contract with potential partners, preparation of company profile, gathering and presenting statistical analysis of company’s sales performance and writing of proposal letters to target customers
SALES TRAINING ASSISTANT
BOARDWALK BUSINESS VENTURES INC.
May 2008 - October 2008
• Increased recruitment performance of Batangas branch by 100% during the months of July, August and September compared to previous year
• Generated monthly sales of PHP 300,000 to PHP 500,000 per month
• Supported network of dealers by guiding them in their promotional activities
• Disseminated information to network of dealers
• Implemented promos and other sales generating activities
• Performed office management tasks
Qualifications & Certifications
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMMERCE MAJOR IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
DE LA SALLE LIPA
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more