• Well versed in handling equipments like Spectrophotometer,Ph meter, microscope etc
• Well experienced in various adulteration and titration methods.
• Sterilization techniques, Media preparation, microbial isolation, various staining methods.
• Possess excellent employee welfare, co-ordination and reporting skills
1. Microbiologist at Modern Pharmaceuticals, Tirur(QUALITY ANALYST)
• Assuring the quality of pharmaceutical products, that has been manufactured there in a good and hygiene conditioned laboratory.
• Assigned in preparation of Starter Cultures.
• Performing Antibiotic Sensibility Tests.
• Dispatching the results daily performed.
• Analyzing personal hygiene by taking cotton swab samples from all workers and carried out for microbiological tests.
• Daily inspection of processing area, storage area etc.
• Expertise in composing and maintaining indispensable quality related documents.
• Assuring the operators punctilious during the each step of processing.
• Determination of Acid Value, Iodine value, various adulteration tests.
• Colori meter: To determine the intensity of sample.
• Hot Air Oven: Sterilization and to determine the moisture content.
• Meter Balance: To weigh the samples.
• Autoclave: Used for sterilization of equipments used.
Subjects in the curriculum for Bachelors Degree
Micro Biological Techniques -
(Staining Techniques electrophoresis, chromatography's etc).
Well versed with the operation in Windows, PowerPoint and MS office.
1. Project Title: TRAINING AS MICROBIOLOGIST IN CHETHANA PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, PERINTHALMANNA
• Duration: 1 month
• Team Size: 3
• Objective: Microbiological Analysis of eye and ear drops & Project Reports
2. Project Title: TRAINNING AS MICROBIOLOGIST IN VALLUVANAD HOSPITAL, OTTAPALAM, PALAKKAD
• Duration: 15 days
• Team Size: 3
• Objective: To understand, evaluate microbial isolation and various staining methods.
Training enabled me to get practical knowledge in the diagnostic field
(During 4th semester bachelor of science)
1-Collection of Samples, Stainning, Antibiotic Sensibility Test
2-Quality control in Clinical...
Qualifications & Certifications
JANATHA HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more