• Self-motivated and hardworking.
• Outgoing, assertive & enthusiastic.
• Able to use own initiative.
• Attuned to accuracy.
• Work as an individual but also as part of a team.
• Work under pressure.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Strong organizational abilities.
• Enjoy working with people.
• Enrich other people and then also my own life.
I believe in Service Excellence (Be Open, Be Honest, and Be Fair & Productive) simply because that's the key differentiator between many organisations delivering services to a customer base. The key point about providing Service Excellence is always to start with yourself and within your own organisation to go that little bit further and extra mile to delight and dazzle the customer.
With the above-mentioned in mind, I would like to highlight two key points:
1.Get the client in a comfort zone and keep them there!
2.Determination can take you to the top – Continuous Service Excellence will keep you there!
Service Level Management
The IT Service Level Co-ordinator is responsible for the co-ordination of the smooth running of the Services offered to business, inter IT and Vendor services;
Managing Service Delivery
IT Service Level Coordinator
From March 2011
December 2010 - March 2011
Service Desk Agent
October 2008 - December 2010
Life Style Granite
February 2007 - May 2007
(Kempton Park) Feb 2007 - May 2007 Personal Assistant
April 2007 - September 2007
Field Services Engineer
October 2007 - December 2007
February 2007 - May 2007
• Personal Assistant
* Perform and is responsible for general administration within the office.
* Perform filing of all quotes, orders and goods received from suppliers in an easy maintainable and lookup order.
* Prepare quotes for clients.
* Prepare invoices for clients.
* Liaise (and negotiate) with suppliers for delivery of goods.
* Responsible for the tele-system within the office. (Fax & telephone)
* Work and deal with customers and suppliers on a regular basis in the absence of the owner.
Institution: GoReefers Bellville
• Date: May 2007 till September 2007.
• Transport Coordinator
* Responsible for general administration within the office.
* Organise transportation of containers within the Cape Town and Port Elizabeth regions.
* Deal with and solve various types of transportation problems regarding the delay of containers entering shipping ports w.r.t stack dates and times.
* Closing of transportation files including extra costs that could have been incurred during shipment and transportation of containers.
Institution: T-Systems Bellville
• Date: October 2007 till December 2007.
• Field Services Engineer.
• Loading of software on clients workstations.
• Taking backups of client's workstations before software installations.
• First point of contact with users. (Telephone and e-mail.)
• Logging of incidents and problems.
• Diagnosing and solving software and hardware problems.
• Resetting passwords.
• Perform various administrative duties.
• Ensuring follow-up after installation with clients.
• Provide technical support to clients during and after installations.
• All the above actions are performed against set service levels.
• Courtesy call to clients.
Institution: T-Systems Pinelands
• Date: 3 Month Contract - 2008
• Asset Auditor
• Loading of Tivoli client on Users workstations.
Qualifications & Certifications
High School Birchleigh