Head of Operations & Marketing at multinational online firm. Online product marketing & internet expert. Lover of technology. A Dad. All opinions my own.
Head of Operations & Marketing
June 2012 - June 2012
I run the Inter (and associated brands) business in Malta, for global markets.
Commercial Marketing Director
September 2011 - July 2012
I'm an internet business professional with a proven track record in developing and delivering online operational and business programmes, while building and managing product and operational teams.
At L-EV8, my role is to:
* build on L-EV8's 30 year+ heritage as a global leader in Loyalty Marketing, by transitioning the service offering and infastructure into a new global platform based out of Ireland.
* choose and work with 3rd party partners that will help us achieve our new vision.
* drive the commercial adoption of this new platform and define the online, technical and client facing experience.
* recruit the best talent to help us continue our global expansion.
December 2007 - November 2010
I'm responsible for defining and managing the product and service experience of the Online Gaming brands and products we work with by identifying and commercially driving product development and key product partnerships.
This includes delivering product KPI's based on our overall commercial aims and identifying, driving, managing and reporting on financial performance.
January 2005 - December 2007
Responsible for customer acquisition, retention and product development function for Fusioneer's clients eGaming products. I managed all our 3rd party partner functions and deliverables for our client's global customer Casino / Poker / Game customer base. This involved launching the very first Poker Room on the iPoker Network as well as the first multi-window Casino.
January 2004 - October 2011
* Developing strategic commercial opportunities for online betting & egaming brands
* Building online betting and egaming website traffic growth
* Managing core 3rd party relationships and new opportunity vendor/partner selection process inc: contracts & legal
* Development of successful & profitable egaming marketing programs
June 2004 - January 2005
Responsible for the customer retention, product development and liaison with our client's 3rd party partners for eGaming products. On behalf of Fusioneer client's I developed unique customer focused eGaming & betting offers, designed to boost player lifetime value / retention & winback.
Qualifications & Certifications
National University of Ireland, Maynooth