Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
All aspects of level 2 accounting procedures have been undertaken, I have been exposed to purchases ledger, sales ledger, cash books, payroll (sage 50 ),Bank reconciliations,trial balances, final accounts, basic costing, Banking procedures and documents. I am a hard working, methodical, accurate, tidy, neat, flexible, individual with a willingness to learn all the time.
Coast & Country Housing Association
Have spent 3 months in a housing association in the finance section as well as the procurement section. Learnt different aspects of the administrators role in both sections. Exposure to most software packages on offer in this role, mainly Open Accounts and Ebis and much associated work via Microsoft Outlook and Excel
Endeavour Housing Association
I have spent 10 weeks in a Housing Association in the finance section, learning different aspects of a finance administrator's role in that department. I carried out different duties including, Filing, Inputting of various documents, reconcilling supplier statements, cost coding, and moved much data from rent accounts onto excel for management reviews. Now studying A.A.T. Level 3 in Accounting.
As a result of a serious car accident in June 2009, during this period I engaged on a course of rehabilitation, this is now completed and I am currently retraining for a career in Finance/Procurement/HR
● Within a fabrication team producing a variety of aluminium structures, e.g. bespoke shop fronts
● To architectural drawings,
● To high tolerances, where precision was important
● To imposed deadlines and timeframes
● With both hand tools and electrical machinery
Darren Orlopp Limited
● Using a variety of profile systems and various hand and electrical
● Monitoring work allocation, and productivity
● All aspects of quality control to British Standards
● a workforce of up to 12 people
● All aspects of PVCU manufacture of windows, doors and conservatories. Using different profile systems.
● All Above.
Qualifications & Certifications
Accounting Technicians Level
Wotton Upper School
City and Guilds
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more