fork lift driving plastic welding arc welding polishing
Hartleypeople for Symmetry Medical Midleton
July 2013 - August 2013
polishig all batches to the correct standard and loging all batches in the pc system making sure all was correct making target.
Rainbow Recruitment for Cappa Smurft Togher
Up to June 2013
building product and meeting target and doing quality control
October 2012 - April 2013
for Boston Scientific
• Working as part of a team developing Catheters for the medical profession, in a clean room environment.
• Key areas are attention to detail and following procedures to the letter.
• All procedures backed up on the computer system with an importance shown to good, clear and correct record keeping practice
2006-2012 Contract Gardener, Landscaper and Garden Design
• Garden design
• Maintaining gardens,
• Grass cutting, spraying etc.
• Driving a van and trailer
• Started as a General Operative on manual machines
• Promoted to running the main extrusion machine
• Charge hand position involved all decisions on shifts
• Selling door to door, cold calling
• Sampling grass, water etc.
• Collecting money
Machine operator, Car
plant West Germany
• Forklift driver
• Product quality control
Responsible for incoming and exporting orders
Qualifications & Certifications
De La Salle College