Claim you profile
Martello Tower museum
at the museum with light
renovations and exhibit maintenance.
• Further reinforced teamwork skills by working as part of a small group.
• Demonstrated the ability to learn new skills quickly, since I was initially inexperienced in the type of work being done.
Part time worker as a Sunday kitchen porter
From July 2008
• Worked as part of a team of 5-7 people to run a kitchen/canteen in a private school.
• Learned to manage time effectively, since balancing work and study often results in a busy
• Have developed the ability to comfortably work long shifts (10-12 hours), and maintain focus over extended periods of time.
• Effective communication skills were learned by interacting with the chef or front of house
staff in an often busy, and hectic environment.
• Showed initiative and good teamwork skills by helping other team members with their tasks after finishing my own.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Sussex
Sussex Downs College
Seaford Head Community College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more