Claim you profile
Property & Portfolio Manager (Rei & Corp)
If you are looking for an experienced, motivated, educated, fast paced, goal oriented, take charge, successful, business builder, "outside the box" thinker, dedicated, results driven, problem solver and an all around "people person""...... Your search is over! With 12+ years in the real estate business, 10 years as a broker and 8 years as a broker/owner on the beautiful Gulf Coast, I'm excited to have relocated here to a much larger, diversified city! It definitely brings more job opportunities and wide variety of career choices with my professional background.
I have extensive knowledge and experience in; Property Management, Portfolio Management (Building & Bulk Selling), Large Portfolio Acquisition (Nationwide), Sm-Lg Portfolio Due Diligence Management (Conditions Negotiation & Compliance), Syndication Management & Procurement, etc. All things involving Res & Multi REI.
I am a mover & shaker. The larger the project the better! I do not mind working long hours and weekends or overnight travel for the right company!
KWIK TURN REAL ESTATE, LLC
March 2002 - May 2012
Hired, coached and supervised agents, led weekly staff meetings and seminars to motivate and train real estate
agents in using effective marketing strategies.
• Developed and maintained investor relationships for purchasing, managing and selling opportunities and/or portfolio
• Managed sales tracking, financial reporting, operating budgets, assessed and collected annual fees, analyzed service
contracts, supervised compliance, enforced deed restrictions.
• Created and implemented the company's business plan, financial forecasts, financial management and frameworks & development strategies.
• Developed and implemented plan to limit operating, remodeling/rehab, maintenance and misc. costs to increase
• Served as the in-house expert for real estate investing, housing policies, economic trends, taxation and financing
• Served as one of the first known companies in the area to counsel and help clients facing foreclosure. Implemented
strategies to negotiate with loss mitigation, purchase or sell home to minimize loss.
• Structured partnerships with investors to carry out purchase, managing and selling of property.
• Created high-impact training program incorporating risk management strategies, new business generation tactics and client retention practices that enabled agents/associates to exceed goals and improve organizational performance.
• Created & implemented program/seminar for investors incorporating buying, selling, SEC Law and financing
strategies (creative, 401k, IRA, OF, etc.)
• Created and implemented negotiating strategies for HUD & REO properties,
• Served as a broker for REO properties and have personally sold 100's.
• Responsible for the remodeling of property purchased. Constructed/disbursed bid lists, managed contractors, draws and expenses, maintained deadlines, in-house interior designer.
• Acquired, Marketed, Negotiated, Managed, Maintained portfolios $1-8 mm.
Real Estate Agent
March 2000 - January 2002
• Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
• Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
• Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
• Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
• Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
• Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
• Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
• Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
• Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
GULFSTREAM MARITIME, INC
January 1995 - January 2000
• Supervised & Dispatched 100+ employees
• Managed payroll, AP & AR
• Tracked sales and maintained accounts
• Played key role to be the first temporary maritime service on Federal waters. This led to an amendment in the Jones
Act that allowed only our company to carry insurance required to send workers out to sea. This also helped
companies that were being held back by ongoing strikes.
Qualifications & Certifications
Real Estate Broker/Continuing Education
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH ALABAMA
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH ALABAMA
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more