I am a Zimbabwean male of age thirty-three and hold diplomas in Networking,
Telecommunications and CCNA certified. I have a valid quota work
permit expiring 2017.
I am a hard worker and dynamic communicator fluent in English. I also
boast an inherent ability to multi-task and work in a
highly pressurized environment. Please do find attached a copy of my
From April 2013
• Bts installation for Cell C
• Site survey on all Cell C BTS
• Cell C swap sites from previous Ericson equipment and installing ZTE equipment
• Installation and configuration of ZTE antenna
• Installation of batteries and rectifiers
• Intstallation and configuration BBU and RSU
• Installation and configuration of switches
• Making cables feeder cables, microwave cable, Rj45
• Network cable, Jumper cables
• RRU and IDU configuration and installation
June 2011 - December 2011
• Routing of national and international calls
• Managing and installations of Wide area networks (WANs).
• Equipment repairs in the exchange and remote units to the host
• - Subscriber management
January 2002 - September 2009
• Duties - Managing LAN performance and maintaining its security.
• Acquisitions and installations of local area networks.
• Liaise with outside organizations in the maintenance, service and Purchase of the LAN.
• Train users on LAN operations and procedures.
• Interpret technical manuals and brochures to determine equipment which meets the desired requirements.
• Presenting recommendations related to purchasing and installation of hardware and software equipment to management.
• Analyze future needs for acquisition.
• Development of procedures for installations used in solving problems of communications hardware and software.
• Equipment repairs
• Administering, adding, removing and installing new e-mail users
• Downloading and updating Norton Updates
ZTE Trading as ARUNO Communication Company
Qualifications & Certifications
Telone Centre for Learning
Information and technology majoring
University of Zimbabwe