To whom it may concern,
It is with great interest that I present my resume in application for the position of Bartender. As a professional bartender with RSA Certification and extensive experience in hospitality industry, I am eager to use my knowledge, skills and experience to contribute to your business.
Some my strengths include:
• Highly skilled in providing outstanding hospitality services to guests and coworkers
• In-depth knowledge of the alcohol industry
• An ability to display beverages in an attractive manner
• Able to maintain the sanitation and safety of the bar, equipment and work areas
• Knowledge of charging guests for purchases; from order, to the point of sale, collection of payment and return of change.
•Ability to change kegs and a good knowledge of bar workings
Furthermore, the positions I have held in the past at The National Hotel and the Lord Nelson bottle shop has given me numerous opportunities to develop the required skills for this position. This includes; strong communication skills, a high degree of customer service, problem solving, decision making, the ability to work independently and the ability to successfully manage a busy night club style bar atmosphere
As an enthusiastic Bartender, I look forward to meeting with you to further discuss how my qualifications go along with the needs of a bartender position at The Belmont Hotel.
I can be reached at 0455 046 226, or alternately by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
STAGE 2 WAREHOUSE
December 2012 - February 2013
• Picking stock
• Packing stock
• Sorting pallets
• Tagging stock
• Pricing stock
• Loading stock
• Finding new locations for stock
July 2012 - January 2013
• Cash handling
• Cleaning duties
• Food handling
• Time management
Quicksilver, GEELONG, VIC AUSTRALIA
September 2011 - February 2012
• Picking orders
• Replenishing stock to be picked
• Changing stock locations
• Using an RF gun
• General floor maintenance tidying ect.
• Working with a conveyor belt system
• Inventory checks
• Stock take
March 2009 - September 2012
• Mixing tasty and well presented drinks in a timely fashion
• Changing kegs
• adjusting gas and glycol systems
• Oversee staff rosters.
• Delegate tasks among staff.
• Human Resources management.
• Interact with patrons and provide exceptional service.
• Liaising with security.
• Being accountable for tills.
• Co-ordinating events.
• Providing fast nightclub-style service.
• Assisting with food orders.
Qualifications & Certifications
GORDON INSTITUTE OF TAFE
English, Physics, Chemistry and IT
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more