To whom it may concern,
It is with great interest that I present my resume in application for the position of Bartender. As a professional bartender with RSA Certification and extensive experience in hospitality industry, I am eager to use my knowledge, skills and experience to contribute to your business.
Some my strengths include:
• Highly skilled in providing outstanding hospitality services to guests and coworkers
• In-depth knowledge of the alcohol industry
• An ability to display beverages in an attractive manner
• Able to maintain the sanitation and safety of the bar, equipment and work areas
• Knowledge of charging guests for purchases; from order, to the point of sale, collection of payment and return of change.
•Ability to change kegs and a good knowledge of bar workings
Furthermore, the positions I have held in the past at The National Hotel and the Lord Nelson bottle shop has given me numerous opportunities to develop the required skills for this position. This includes; strong communication skills, a high degree of customer service, problem solving, decision making, the ability to work independently and the ability to successfully manage a busy night club style bar atmosphere
As an enthusiastic Bartender, I look forward to meeting with you to further discuss how my qualifications go along with the needs of a bartender position at The Belmont Hotel.
I can be reached at 0455 046 226, or alternately by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
STAGE 2 WAREHOUSE
December 2012 - February 2013
• Picking stock
• Packing stock
• Sorting pallets
• Tagging stock
• Pricing stock
• Loading stock
• Finding new locations for stock
July 2012 - January 2013
• Cash handling
• Cleaning duties
• Food handling
• Time management
Quicksilver, GEELONG, VIC AUSTRALIA
September 2011 - February 2012
• Picking orders
• Replenishing stock to be picked
• Changing stock locations
• Using an RF gun
• General floor maintenance tidying ect.
• Working with a conveyor belt system
• Inventory checks
• Stock take
March 2009 - September 2012
• Mixing tasty and well presented drinks in a timely fashion
• Changing kegs
• adjusting gas and glycol systems
• Oversee staff rosters.
• Delegate tasks among staff.
• Human Resources management.
• Interact with patrons and provide exceptional service.
• Liaising with security.
• Being accountable for tills.
• Co-ordinating events.
• Providing fast nightclub-style service.
• Assisting with food orders.
Qualifications & Certifications
GORDON INSTITUTE OF TAFE
English, Physics, Chemistry and IT