Day to day teaching ,data handling, record keeping and presentation, maintenance of electronic devices,advice in procurements of electronic devices.market the institution on all media platforms.
link the institution to relevant boards and associations to improve quality in delivery of services
teacher of math to juniors, grade
From November 2012
1999 to 2004 - Physics to senior pupils, grade 10, 11 and 12.
➢ Masala Secondary - involved In the teaching of computer basics to both juniors and senior pupils.
Inanda seminary marking centre
December 2012 - December 2012
at Inanda serminary in Durban .i marked matric physical science paper 1
KZN KODSTAD mount Currie Marking centre
December 2009 - December 2009
marking matric examination mathematics papers
(Swaziland) worked as a math / science teacher
Duze high School
involves in teaching math, physics ( O' levels and IGSCE) at senior school and intergrated science to junior pupils (form3).
➢ Involved in teaching candidates of matric (South African Exam) as extra lesson in Manzini open School.
➢ Duze High School - maintains the computer laboratory and taught computers basics to both senior and junior pupils.
➢ Intonga high - taught mathematics (matric syllabus) from June 2008 to 2009 math grade 10, computer application grade 10 and technology grade 9.
computer technology teacher
Duze High school Swaziland
• Maths club school patron from 2000 to 2004. This involved organizing and coordinating the children in all math activities, i.e math projects and math quiz competitions masala secondary Zambia.
• Helped in electrical repairs on school building and maintenance of electrical equipments of the school. Duze High school Swaziland
• While at Intonga High, I helped in the revitalizing of the computer laboratory by repairing and setting out the laboratory to a usable room, created the school own Email address and facilitated in the connecting the school to the internet as a computer technology teacher.
• Developed the school internet infrastructure (helped in setting up satellite dish for space stream) and created the school own website and information centre.
• Participated in the marking of grade twelve mathematics 2009 paper 2 and physical science P1 2012.
Pongola Intermediate School Mathematics
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION KZN
Qualifications & Certifications
mathematics and statistics
Ndola School of Continuing education
Copperbelt Secondary Teachers College
Linda Secondary School Zambia