• Having excellent driving skills.
• Being reliable and trustworthy.
• Having good concentration.
• Having interpersonal abilities.
• Having knowledge about routes and geography.
• Being able to work under pressure.
• Having awareness of safety procedures for goods´ loading and unloading processes.
• Being able to meet deadlines.
• Having good communication skills.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more