I have almost three years as an HR Administrator.
Started form being a filling clerk, then promoted as a HR Administrator.
Dealing payroll of new employees and exiting employees. Working for an IT company with six thousands employees at the time.
Work hard, great people skills and willing learn new skills and willing to implement new skills to any organisation. Team player and good as an individual worker.
HR Associate Consultant
January 2012 - January 2014
MAIN HR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Upload new employee details on Premier HR for 10 Business Units
• Create new files for new employees and do weekly filling.
• File auditing every month
• Help employees with any HR related queries
• Create access tags for new employees
• Preparing Payroll for 8 Business Unit
• Ensure that payroll receives paper work before deadline
• Setting up interviews
• Conduct Reference checks/MIE Checks & send out regret letters
• Draft and sent out Letter of employment (Contracts)
• Invite employees to Induction
• Create Starter packs and help employees to complete new employee forms.
• Process Group risk, Medical Aid & Provident fund for New employees
PETROL CARD USAGE CONTROL
• Apply for New petrol cards for employees from standard bank
• Cancel petrol card when employee resigns.
• Receive resignation letters then sent out exit e-mail
• Submit resignation letters to Payroll
• Process documentation to cancel Medical Aid, Provident fund & Group risk
• Compile UIF forms (UI19) for terminated staff. (Compile UI 2.7 for maternity Leave)
• Cancel access tags.
• Issue certificate of Service
• Submit exit form to Payroll and ensure that leave and provident fund money is paid out.
REFERENCES Crystal Smith (HR Operations Manager)
011 607 8100 email@example.com
REFERENCES Sally Le Roux (HR Consultant)
011 607 8100 firstname.lastname@example.org
REFERENCES Mimi Meletse (PA to HR Director)
011 607 8100 Mimi.email@example.com
HR Administrator (Filling Clerk)
April 2011 - December 2011
(04 April 2011 to 31 December 2011)
POSITION HR Administrator (Filling Clerk)
MAIN HR RESPONSIBILITIES
Creating employee files, general filling
Re-organizing company's files
Organizing filing system
Company Unitel Marketing
Based in O.R Tambo International Air Port
Address Unit 15
1 Melrose Boulevard
Telephone (011) 6842931
Manager Lisa Solomons
Responsibilities Promoting brand: Sun International, Avis Car Rentals
American Express, Eastgate, Shopping Center.
Assisting Clients and Tourist with and how to utilize the Air Port
Computer skills Microsoft Office Word 7 Good
Microsoft Exel 7 Good
Microsoft Outlook 7 Good
Microsoft Access 7 Good
Programs used VIP Premier, MIE checks system, Impro security tags
Stannic Fleet petrol card system, Kofax system
Business Etiquette, Legacey Bible Training
Business Etiquette Training, with The Learning Curve.
Legacy Bible Training Centre first year.
Qualifications & Certifications
HR Management N6 Diploma (Pending)
South West Gauteng College Dobsonville Soweto
General Smuts High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more