I am 30 year old energetic individual. can work very well under pressure and under supervision.
Problem solving orientated, smart.
I worked with the CEO of the RAF (Jacob Modise), Ms Lyndsey Steele ( Executive Legal and Compliance).
Department of Environmental Affairs & Tourism
March 2006 - August 2006
Sub directorate Tourism Research & statistics
Mentor Mr J Ndlovu
Contacts 012 310 3414 / 072 265 4416
September 2006 - November 2006
Ms Loraine Ncube
Tourism Admin Support
December 2006 - February 2007
Supervisor Ms Joyce Mabale
• Updating and analysing SMME data
• Registering SMME on departments database
• Liaising with Provincial Registrars'
• Conduct research on tourist arrivals ( World Wide) electronically
• Typing letters, reports, mailing, faxing, copying, filling and distributing documents in a prompt, clear and confidential manner.
• Compiling statistics on tourism arrivals
• Data capturing
• Ensuring that leave forms are submitted to HR
• Reproduce, sort and bind documents during preparations of interview packs
• Ensure that documents brought for filling are filled immediately on daily basis
• Manage petty cash
• Ensure that telephone accounts are collected every month and attach the submission to respective line managers stating due dates for submission
• Update database with other governmental departments
• Provide general administrative function, writing of submissions memo, letters
• Provide admin support for meetings and events in the directorate
• Make logistical arrangements for workshop (UNWTO)
• Booking flights and accommodation
• Process transport request forms
• Process S&T claims
• Making arrangements fro meetings & interviews
• Make catering arrangements
Qualifications & Certifications
UNISA (University of South Africa)
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more