Project Manager/Coordinator - Performing Arts Projects
Arts & Cultural Project
From August 2013
- Fundraising and Financial planning.
- Project Development.
Product & Process Implementation Technologist
R&D at Mars Egypt
November 2012 - May 2013
Maternity leave replacement (6 months contract)
In this role I was dealing with implementation of new products & processes, with continuous improvement & efficiency and with troubleshooting. That translates into running projects, providing technical expertise, conducting lab and line trials, supporting on Factory troubleshooting, leading continuous improvement programs and developing functional specifications, applying systematically a 6-sigma approach to continuous
improvement and process variability reduction. In addition, this position had specific responsibilities on raw materials, in terms of Quality and Efficiency continuous improvement, cost optimization, new ingredients & new suppliers validation.
Main projects: 6 sigma on wafer line, TPM on baked line, new SKUs commissioning, RM validations.
R&D Manager - Consultant
Mass Food International
February 2012 - October 2012
- Handling all R&D activities within the Company, including NPD, technical assistance in Manufacturing problem solving & Efficiency improving, providing Nutrition information for all new products and revision of existing ingredients.
- Export team Technical support.
Main projects: Product development for export markets (cereals, noodles and confectionary).
MENA R&D Chocolate Commercialisation Scientist at Cadbury - Kraft Foods Egypt (wafers, hard biscuits, chocolates, chocolate bars)
Manager-Technologist at Agro-Protein, Technology, Ingredients Ltd, Ukraine
R&D Workshop in Johannesburg
April 2011 - August 2011
August 2011 QMS and internal audit training in Johannesburg.
Manager-Technologist at Agro-Protein, Technology, Ingredients Ltd, Ukraine (ingredients for Food Industry)
June 2009 - December 2011
- Insuring efficient Commercialisation (product commissioning) of the new projects, including current product modifications through collaboration with: Supply Chain, Global Experts, SA design team, UK center of excellence.
- Develop bills of materials for all new products and product changes.
- Providing technical assistance in improving production efficiency.
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting assistance to help solve plant manufacturing problems.
- Ensuring all projects is within dead-line of project stages.
- Management (creation of new and revision of existing) Workbook specifications of Chocolate Category
products, including process & product parameters, Quality Standards, process diagrams, changes made
- Insuring successful Internal and External R&D audits.
- 5S implementation in R&D Pilot Plant.
Main Projects: new Wafer line commercialization, new Flake line commissioning, Chocolate Compound optimization (according to Global Best Manufacturing Practice), Caramel optimization, Chocolate with Caramel centre re-launch, value optimization, cost efficiency and productivity projects. 5S implementation in R&D Laboratory.
Workshop in Port Elizabeth
October 2009 - September 2010
Cadbury Chocolate Course in Birmingham.
Technological support & recipe development
February 2006 - June 2008
February 2006 - June 2008 (2 years 5 months)
- Business cooperation with international raw materials manufacturers to develop and supply the ingredients for Ukrainian market. Benchmarking.
- Technological support & recipe development (Confectionery, Dairy, Ice Cream, Bakery, Savory, Beverages).
- Laboratory and production trials (on customer site).
Product Development Technologist
Malbi Foods, Malbi Ukraine LTD
November 2004 - February 2006
(chocolate, chocolate compounds, chocolate candies)
November 2004 - February 2006 (1 year 4 months)
- Product Design, Development and Launch through collaboration with Marketing and Manufacturing.
- Laboratory sample making.
- Sensory & tasting sessions to identify the most successful product samples for local market and export with
- Insuring successful Manufacturing Trials and Product Launch.
Quality Assurance Engineer-Chemist
May 2003 - March 2004
- Monitoring of physical-chemical properties of raw materials, finished goods and packaging materials.
- Management (creation of new and revision of existing) Quality Monitoring Schemes and specifications of finished goods.
- Management of the laboratory instructions and other documentations and records related to finished goods analysis, assurance of timely calibration of the relevant laboratory equipment.
- Review of the local legislation for the finished goods and assurance of product compliance with legal requirements.
- Training and control of on-line technicians and line operators, check of their professional performance.
- Analytical support of the New Products Development processes.
Central Production Laboratory
March 2003 - May 2003
Quality Assurance Department at Nestle Ukraine
December 2002 - March 2004
(manufacturer of chocolate tablets, sweets, wafers, biscuits and hard boiled sugars)
December 2002 - March 2004 (1 year 4 months)
Shift Laboratory Technician
December 2002 - February 2003
Work functions: control of semi-finished goods and processing parameters.
Qualifications & Certifications
National University Lviv Polytechnic
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more