Single family or commercial retail construction
Traveling Superintendent Commercial Construction, Major
Warwick Construction Inc
From April 2013
Traveling Superintendent Commercial Construction, Major remodel JC Penny store in
Provided Global technical support and operational direction for Small Wind Turbines
Ark Alloy, LLC
November 2012 - April 2013
Provided Global technical support and operational direction for Small Wind Turbines.
Fucks Trucking, LLC
March 2010 - January 2012
Class A CDL
Owner, Designer, Hands on General Contractor
Steffen Log Homes, LLC
December 1987 - December 2009
Architectural design with AutoCadd, site preparation, Project Management,
conventional and log construction.
• Instructional seminars on log home construction, maintenance, construction safety
issues, timeliness, quality standards and budgetary constraints.
• Purchased all materials and associated equipment for safe and effective operations.
• Consolidated and executed all contracts associated with the projects.
Engineering Technician III
Madison Gas & Electric Co
May 1984 - August 1999
• Distribution Circuit optimization analysis, equipment siting and maintenance.
• Supervised line crews to assure safety measures during new construction and maintenance efforts.
• .Supported Engineering staff with line extensions, substation siting, and line
• Generated AutoCadd models for distribution system and substation layouts
referencing USGS maps and existing records.
Superintendent Commercial Construction
Entered JC Penny remodeling project that was one month behind schedule, worked hard with my crews and taught them how to safely do their jobs better and faster. We received Occupancy Permit on schedule.
Qualifications & Certifications
Associate of Applied Science, Mechanicla Design
Madison Area Technical College
UW Madison to pursue Mechanical Engineering