Worked with all kinds of hand tools, worked on the Lathe, Drilling, Milling machines and can do all kinds of assembling work. Can Supervise and coordinate work and schedule work.
Medina Engineering Pty Ltd.
January 2012 - September 2013
* Schedule job for the various in house Machine and Fabrication Shop.
* Project planning and Scheduling.
* Preparing job planner for operators.
* Maintaining Timesheets for operators
* Maintaining Project progress reports.
* Induction, Safety awareness for operators.
* Preparing Autocad Drawings and technical clarifications for operators
* Quality Control and quality assurance according to standards.
Roof Rack City
October 2011 - January 2012
* Retail Sales of Product range both on line and Showroom.
* Hands on Installations in store and on site.
* Inventory Control of stocks
* Showroom displays and presentation.
* Invoicing and delivery preparations
* Product training of existing and new products
TAFE - Gymea
August 2011 - October 2011
* Issuing Tools and Material from Store
* Maintain all the equipment
* Keep inventory of all the Materials and equipment
* Ordering and receiving Materials.
MASCOT STEEL, MASCOT
April 2011 - May 2011
NSW April 2011 - May 2011
Family owned business which for more than 30 years has focused on steel and related products and services for fabrication and the construction industry.
* Diverse role, assisting customers with selection, pricing and delivery of goods
* Provided solutions for customer regarding the use and application of products
* Built good client relationships and securing business Deals.
* Determined customer needs and accurately quoted works from drawings supplied
* Maintained accurate records by creating invoices and delivery documents from work orders initiated by clients and take 'special orders' where applicable
* Accepted client payments via various mediums including cash, EFTPOS, cheque, credit card or account
* Worked with Navision Software for stock control and inventory
* Priced stacked and displayed items for sale and maintained store
* Required to be aware of health, safety and welfare issues and practices.
Production Process Worker
SILEX SOLAR Pty Ltd
October 2010 - January 2011
Homebush Bay NSW October 2010 - January 2011
Australia's only large scale commercial manufacturer of Solar Cells and Solar Panels, delivering a world quality product at an affordable price for both the domestic and commercial markets
Production Process Worker
* Inspected and applied rigorous testing to the high power mono crystalline solar panel range
* Assembled panels and monitored machinery to ensure products matched specifications
* Operated fully automatic cell stringer machine required for high performance automated assembly.
Yard Supervisor/ Surveyor
Mascot Steel Pty Ltd
January 2009 - May 2009
o Primarily a Quality Assurance function:
o Conducted surveys on containers to ensure they achieved the required standards
o Prepared reports for all service requirements and repairs Supervised and inspected repairs
that were undertaken
June 2009 - October 2010
June 2009 - October 2010
The company behind Bushranger Auto Gear created in 1977, which offers a comprehensive range of accessory products which are innovative, practical and add to the function, safety and convenience of vehicles.
* Committed to the companies values of 'make it right the first time' by driving down fault related production costs
* Engaged in manufacture of various products and conducted thorough safety risk analysis for work processes
* Planned production and materials for manufacturing line.
Aeroport De Paris Ingineers
August 2005 - September 2008
DUBAI Branch (UAE) August 2005 - September 2008
ADPI is a French Architecture and Engineering company operating worldwide on complex development and construction projects
Held key role in Dubai International Airport - Emirates Airlines Terminal Expansion project
This involved the end to end role out of a new baggage handling system (BHS) for checking sorting and delivery of baggage as quickly as possible.
* Carrying out inspections for structural steel works for the baggage handling system (BHS) at factory and at site referring to contractual drawings and methods
* Supervising and inspecting mechanical and electrical installations of the BHS
* Managed and coordinated the snags
* commissioning and testing of the functionality of the BHS
* Conducted various inspections on the SAS and other systems of the project
* Supervised and Set up Mechanical maintainability procedures
* Internal quality auditor for company quality ISO 9001 certification.
THUNDER TECHNICAL TRADING. L.L.C
March 2000 - December 2003
DUBAI (UAE) March 2000 - December 2003
A company which has been in existence for more than three decades, it pursues a goal to be a leader in providing Hydraulics and technical services through its various divisions". A market leader in Conveyor belts products and services.
* Contributed to sales planning and strategy development by analysing the market and keeping up to date with the organisation's products and those of competitors.
* Conducted site surveys and inspections in order to work out customers' needs
* Coordinated sales with manufacturers and negotiated prices with clients.
* Managed the delivery of imports and organised exports and organised associated documentation.
* Authorised by the manufacturer to certify tested hose assemblies as per BSU and ISO quality standard.
DESIGNATION MIDDLE EAST SHARJAH (UAE)
March 1997 - March 2000
March 1997 - March 2000
A company providing Hydraulics and technical services for the Oil and Gas sector".
* Liaised with sales team and workshop to meet each client's individual specifications.
* Oversaw warehouse and workshop activities.
* Managed distribution channels for business imports and exports including all documentation.
* Authorised by manufacturer to certify hose assemblies as per BSU and ISO quality standard.
March 1993 - March 1997
DUBAI (UAE) March 1993 - March 1997
A member of Canon Hygiene Franchise in U.K. dealing with Hygiene Services, Industrial cleaning and Maintenance Equipments.
* Supervised Site Installation and services on the Various Equipment with Clients.
* Provided supports for Troubleshooting and Warranty Maintenance Services on site.
* Managed Warehouse and Workshop activities.
* Managed the Imports related Documentation.
Indian fine blanks
March 1991 - March 1993
March 1991 to March 1993
A Washing Machine Assembling Unit in Collaboration with BOSCH Germany under ISO 9001 certification.
* In charge of Production and related activities on the Shop floor.
* Production, Planning, and Control
* Responsible to do Work study to have optimum Productivity.
* Research and development on various components to achieve Indigenization and ultimately saving cost and maintaining the Quality.
MANDOVI PLASTICS PRIVATE LTD
September 1988 - March 1991
Goa - India Sept 1988 to March 1991
A Company Manufacturing Unit for all types of Plastic Products.
* In-charge of the Tool Room and Workshop where Plastic Moulds and Dies
* are Manufactured and Maintained
* Worked hands on lathe, milling, drilling, and other machines
* Coordinator for Production Planning and Maintenance Scheduling.
* Managed and Coordinated the Printing and Labelling Unit
Dubai International Airport Expansion Project for Emirates Airlines
Mechanical Inspector for the Baggage handling systems for the entire expansion project for the Dubai Emirates International Airport
Qualifications & Certifications
Certificate III in Transportation and Logistics
TAFE - Granville
Agnel Polytechnic Institute - Goa India
Angel Polytechnic Institute
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more