Claim you profile
PMG Airport Plaza Developers, LLC
From June 2013
Woodbridge, VA 6/2013 to Present
Developer of Retail Travel Plazas that include a Convenience Store and 2 restaurants. Over 800 locations in the Mid-Atlantic as operators of retail units, dealer locations and travel plazas.
Coordinate the development of project site from ground up as owner representative. Work with general contractor and authorities to ensure the successful completion of the site project.
• Interview prospective GM candidates
• Comp Shops
1. C Store
2. QSR Carwash
3. Pay scale
4. Sourced local DSD vendors for convenience store brand.
5. Sourced local landscaping and snow removal.
• Contact County Health Dept. for Pre and final Inspection
• Contact Lottery Dept. for lottery training requirements
• Phone and Internet/ Satellite
1. FAA if needed
3. Lottery (cell or satellite)
• Training/certification scheduling
1. Classroom training for GM
2. Classroom training for GM QSR
3. AB/Class C Operators license if required
4. Alcohol and tobacco training (We card) if needed.
5. Lottery training
6. ServSafe basic C Store. ServSafe Proctored exam for QSR County Health Department. Locations for exam on County Website
7. Computer based training for all prior to opening. Hands on register training on POS system with installation techs.
8. Western Union training and testing.
9. QSR POS training
• Coordinate with Authorities/Representatives:
1. Pre walk with County Health Inspector 3-5 business days prior to final health inspection.
2. Pre walk with Fire Marshall 3 to 5 business days prior to final inspection.
3. With Merchandizing Rep. scheduled meetings with DSD reps to set up weekly delivery times and review fixtures for placement in store.
4. Deliveries of equipment. Order missing equipment. Installations of coffee, fountain/tea.
5. Security installations of cameras/DVR, emergency pendants, panic buttons.
6. Installation of advertising monitors and speakers systems.
Pilot Travel Centers, LLC
Up to February 2013
Colonial heights, VA 2009 to 2/2013
One of the largest Truck/Travel Plaza companies in the nation, who provide truckers with fuel, paperwork processing, faxing and shower facilities as well as food and truck supplies.
Collaborate with General Manager to help grow sales and gross profit dollars within my assigned unit.
• Review and process invoices from DSD vendors and major suppliers.
• Perform cycle counts to verify on hand quantities to assist in suggested ordering process.
• Coach, mentor and train staff and role model desired customer service and sales behaviors
• Implement company programs and processes.
• January 2012 to June 2012 Reset Team Lead. Reset corporate stores in MD, CT, NY, MI, IN, PA, NC, SC, GA, ND
• Process customer transactions
• Stock shelves and coolers
• Clean and brew coffee as needed
• Complete tasks assigned by management
Movie gallery, Inc
Overall responsibility for 17- 34 locations in Virginia and Maryland markets with staff of 5-10 individuals.
• Responsible for all financial aspects of each location.
• Recruit, hire and set up training for all management staff.
• District ranked 50th/237 fiscal year end 2008. 86th/217 first 2 quarters 2009 with new alignment.
• District Team ranked #2 in the company during critical sales promotion 3rd quarter 2008.
• District Team was consistently in top 5 of the respective region and several stores ranked in the top 25 in the company during 2008 and 2009.
• District Team was 5th in the company in shrink reduction during 1st and 2nd quarters 2009 dropping losses from 6.8% to 3.2% by end of June 2009 compared to prior year.
Regional convenience store company with 383 units PA, OH, MD, VA
MD and Colonial Heights
• Acted as a liaison between work site and corporate office.
• Recruitment, hiring and training of staff for grand opening locations.
• Training and development of staff for single unit up to 45 associates.
• Established and maintained relations with vendors and local community
• Computerized store accounting, scheduling and ordering to meet sales growth.
General Manager Fas Mart Convenience
Director of Food Operations Gunst Corporation
IAA Travel Plaza Indianapolis, Indiana
Coordinated and acted as liason for all non construction portions of the project. i.e. recruitment of staff, scheduling of training, scheduling of installations on interior equipment, health and fire inspections, competitive analysis.
Qualifications & Certifications
International School of Brussels, College Preparatory School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more