Claim you profile
16 years as a licensed private investigator in NM, with cases nationally and internationally, and 15 years as a contract background investigator conducting background for applicants seeking a government position and for incumbents renewing their security clearances with the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Defense Security Investigative Services, U.S. Postal Service, Office of Personnel Management and various other programs requiring special access.
sr level investigator
government contract employers
• Perform pre-employment investigations of qualified sources, conduct records checks and provide computer-based reviews of sensitive and classified materials to provide individuals’ organizational risk or threat to national security with access to classified information.
• Screen, review, analyze and resolve issues defined in the Code of Federal Regulations, prepare findings and recommend actions in accordance with agency Standard Operating Procedures and internal processes.
• Identify indicators or specific acts which remain inconsistent with positive Federal or State objectives, laws, regulations or operational security (OPSEC) measures.
• Complete a comprehensive personal background investigation and retain a Security Clearance which underscores unquestioned character and integrity with the U.S. DoD Office of Personnel Management (OPM).
• Provide qualified testimony and document irrefutable evidence to validate requisite information for decision-makers at all levels in determining individual termination, acceptance, restrictions or to support criminal proceedings.
• Investigations in direct support of the National Security Agency (NSA), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), U.S. Customs and Border Patrol and Immigration and Customs Enforcement agencies, U.S. Department of Defense Service Branches, U.S. Department of Commerce, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
• Investigate Tort Claims filed against the City of Albuquerque and the State of New Mexico Risk Management Division; negotiate resolutions, consultative and/or expert witness services relative to matters assigned.
Qualifications & Certifications
72 completed semester hours
University of NM
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.