Sales Supervisor/ Manager
sales supervisor to manage sales team set logistical issues and debt collectoin
Happy cow Kenya ltd
From September 2013
1. In charge of all sales and marketing activities in Nairobi.
2. Management of all logistical operations on a day to day basis on both staff and vehicles
3. Plan, direct and investigate sales team training activities for company development.
4. Generate timely sales reports for management planning.
5. Help generate company budgets, controls and its implementation.
6. Debt collections and customer service.
7. Sourcing and new markets development.
8. Marketing research and competitor customer analysis.
SALES AGENT- KIMRI CONSULTANT
September 2012 - September 2013
1. Sourcing and marketing all company products for growth.
2. Market analysis and projections to counter competition on a day to day basis.
3. Acting as commission agents on company properties.
4. Setting targets as well as managing all salesmen to achieve sales
5. Customer service and feedback in line with our existing key performance indicators (KPI)
Up to September 2012
1. Ensuring company range of products is well distributed to existing customers to their satisfaction.
2. Sourcing for new markets and establishing links for eventual growth. (Institutional tenders, prequalification's and warm contacts)
3. Provide sales targets and projections for the daily sales.
4. Debt management and collection.
5. Ensure company Assets are well managed and manage loses..
6. Communicate and gather competition intelligence from the sales team to management for action and planning.
7. Ensure Customer satisfaction at all levels is achieved.
8. To supervise my sales team to achieve our set objectives from time to time.
9. To Deputize the Manager in their absence.
Brookside Daily (K) Limited
1. Order sourcing and order generations.
2. Deliveries and Daily reconciliations.
3. Agents Management on both orders generations and debt management.
4. Company asset management and safeguarding.
5. Debt collection and management.
6. Market intelligence and competition analysis
Achievements--Managed to reorganize my assigned routes winning customers confidence and achieving maximum sales with effective deliveries, reducing debts to a manageable level earning a promotion to the rank of a sales supervisor.
on the printing press to rise to the rank of shop supervisor by 2004.
1. Handling all counter sales and door deliveries.
2. Daily Banking and Daily reconciliations.
3. Ensuring all employees reported to their duty stations on time.
4. Receiving and dispatching all merchandise as per requirements.
5. Deputing the shop manager in his absence.
1. Sports- Athletics, soccer and ball games.
2. Travelling/ driving and site seeing.
3. Reading and watching movies.
4. Socializing and making friends.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANGER
HAPPY COW KENYA
TEL. 0727 352 101
SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
HAPPY COW KENYA
TEL.0720 520 463
TEL 0724 743 734
RADBORN CLARK K LTD
TEL 0722 663 313.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
BROOKSIDE DAIRY K LTD
TEL 0711 216 880
Qualifications & Certifications
Dagoretti High School
Kahawa Primary School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more