Bluebird & Service Taxi
Up to June 2013
* Handled incoming calls from 3 lines and dispatch up to 13 taxis at a time.
* Responsible for customer accounts, including payable and receivable.
* Responsible for all incoming and outgoing cash, and balance the cash at the end of shift. Also cash out drivers at the end of their shift.
* Act as a trouble shooter and problem solver whenever conflicts arise with drivers or customers.
* Regular bartending duties such as opening and closing of club, customer service etc.
* Responsible for handling cash and maintaining club cleanliness.
Specialized in thermal acoustics for major motor companies
via Manpower temp agency
* Light assembly-trained on the following lines: push buttons; non-riveted pilot lights; selector switches and packing.
* Responsible for receiving computerized orders and making the required product.
Qualifications & Certifications
Toronto School of Business
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more